Luca Guadagnino’s ‘Challengers’ (Zendaya)

f33.jpg

I loved Challengers, I've been thinking about it all week. This movie is genuinely ass-forward; no joke, we're talking Dick Grayson levels of cheeks on fleek. Luca Guadagnino is in top form, there's such a palpable energy throughout the film that is unlike anything he's ever made. It's dynamic, consistently stirring with its needs and wants like a drunken twenty-something. It's very sensual, but it's all done with great style and class. Challengers is an intoxating film, and everything about it is heightened by the magnificently throbbing score by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross. I want to see it again. Soon.

Just saw it. Favorite movie of the year so far. Loved this. This was so tense. Well acted, well directed, incredible score, just all around well crafted film.

Gonna need someone to dissect that ending for me though. I mean, I'm pretty sure i "got" it, but the final shot I'm not too sure what it signified.

Horniest movie of the Year or Love Lies Bleeding more apt for that title?

That's next year, Kane. :o

That's just the US release date, it does count for this year (and the awards season) since it's coming out in the UK in Nov. It's the same thing that happened with Paddington 2.

200w.gif

Get ready for the horniest bear to wreak havoc. :o

As the kids say these days, this movie cooked.

This was so good. Im shocked how much i enjoyed it. This could legitimately end up being my favorite movie of the year, cant wait to rewatch it. Zendaya was an absolute tour de force.

Also can we agree that Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross are lowkey the bets composers in the industry right now?

Last edited:
Good Lord that sketch was cringe. But, uh, its nice to see this movie getting so much love though, LOL

I'm just surprised that I didn't know what Sonny Angel dolls were until seeing that sketch.

skinner-out-of-touch.gif

That's just the US release date, it does count for this year (and the awards season) since it's coming out in the UK in Nov. It's the same thing that happened with Paddington 2.

200w.gif

Get ready for the horniest bear to wreak havoc. :o
Wait a minute, the UK gets it two months before the US? That's grounds for Revolutionary War II. :o

Can't post it here but everyone should look up Challengers/Britney Spears mashup on youtube.

It's insane how well both of those songs go together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"