• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LYSOL cures Herpes??

Johnny Drama

Sex Panther
Reaction score
:wow:

:confused:

:dry:

Kills viruses - Rhinovirus Type 39 - the leading cause of the common cold; Rotavirus WA - the leading cause of infectious diarrhea in children; Respiratory Syncytial Virus - RSV - the leading cause of lower respiratory infection in children; Poliovirus Type 1; Adenovirus Type 2; Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 & 2; Hepatitis A. - bacteria, mold & mildew.
Kills 99.9% of germs in 30 seconds. - Sanitizes: Kills 99.9% of Staphylococcus aureus - staph - and Klebsiella pneumoniae - K.pneumonaie - on hard, non-porous surfaces in 30 seconds.
Eliminates odors.
Lysol Brand II Disinfectant Spray kills viruses and bacteria on environmental surfaces in your home and in public places.
Eliminates germs and odors on hard non-porous surfaces that you come into contact with every day.
Use Lysol Brand II Disinfectant Spray:

:wow:

:confused:

:dry:

Kills viruses - Rhinovirus Type 39 - the leading cause of the common cold; Rotavirus WA - the leading cause of infectious diarrhea in children; Respiratory Syncytial Virus - RSV - the leading cause of lower respiratory infection in children; Poliovirus Type 1; Adenovirus Type 2; Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 & 2; Hepatitis A. - bacteria, mold & mildew.
Kills 99.9% of germs in 30 seconds. - Sanitizes: Kills 99.9% of Staphylococcus aureus - staph - and Klebsiella pneumoniae - K.pneumonaie - on hard, non-porous surfaces in 30 seconds.
Eliminates odors.
Lysol Brand II Disinfectant Spray kills viruses and bacteria on environmental surfaces in your home and in public places.
Eliminates germs and odors on hard non-porous surfaces that you come into contact with every day.
Use Lysol Brand II Disinfectant Spray:

Hepatitis too?

Somehow I don't think ingesting Lysol would have the same results.

I'm sure that it kills the virus, such as if it is sitting on a doorknob or table after someone who has it has touched it. But once you have it no amount of spraying is gonna cure it...
The same goes for HIV. It's actually very easily killed. Just it sitting exposed to the air will kill it in about an hour. But if it's protected by a fluid, that's how it survives and gets you.

Go spray it on your penis, then report back here.

Drink it...kill those bastards from the inside out.

:lmao: I actually can't wait till some one drinks it, or sprays their privates with it.

''Dude. Jill is totally banging with that bod."
''Too bad she's got Herpes though, man."
''I bought protection."
"A condom?"
''Nope. Picked me up a bottle of lysol."

:D

''Dude. Jill is totally banging with that bod."
''Too bad she's got Herpes though, man."
''I bought protection."
"A condom?"
''Nope. Picked me up a bottle of lysol."

:D

You forgot the High-five. Those 2 would definitely high-five after that. :hehe:

Is this a joke? I sincerely hope no one with herpes decides to actually spray lysol on their genitals.

oh dear... i think i have a relative that would be dumb enough to think this would really work other than on surfaces.

Or here'sa better cure for Herpes, DON'T GET IT!

Stay away from those ho's bro!

LOL! Funny story... I had an outbreak, (just one small sore), and put Lysol on a cotton ball, and rubbed it on there twice in one day, and it was gone in 24 hours!! It did burn a little, but hey, it was gone in a day! I didn't spray it directly on my genitals, i put it on a cotton ball then rubbed it on the sore. Call me an idiot id you want. But this idiots sore went away from doing it!! :)

Yeah, but you still have the virus. Small victories, I guess...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"