Madder Maximus Art 2

First one is done! Cocaine Bear!

rz223hu.jpg

Didn't realize I haven't been here in a while lol.

Working in a new (to me) program and trying to get used to it. For drawing, I like it significantly more than Photoshop or Affinity Photo. Frequently I ran into too much lag with my wacom tablet, and I kept thinking it was the tablet at fault, but then I tried a demo version of Paint Tool Sai and it flowed so smooth and immidiate, I realized it was the other programs at fault. It actually follows the curves I make with my hand perfectly, I don't have to try and re-draw one curve multiple times for it to look right.

Working on some splash art of a D&D character of mine. An Astral Elf Artificer (Forge Adept)/Wizard (Bladesinging).

PpnAVh5.jpeg

That is absolutely badass! I can only imagine how amazing the finished version will look! :love:

Thanks. My only drawback is I wish I decided on a comic book or more airbrush/portraiture style to start, that way I wouldn't have such hard linework to fight with while coloring lol. But this is for fun in my current DND game, and practice with Paint Tool Sai (which I'm loving), so I'm not too concerned.

Totally understandable but as always, your art simply does not fail to impress. Kudos to you working on your current DND game, always look forward to seeing new things you're working on.

Keep rocking, brother. :coolguy:

Been a while since I posted, but a piece I was working on was specifically requested I don't share it until they're ready to share it :/

Started work on the cover for book 3, Breath of Blood. Book 2 is still set to come out in December, but I was itchy to get this cover going.

J7NureN.jpg

Started back up this morning. Refining linework after playing Bob Ross with the background. I'm loving Paint Tool Sai

Oh, the red line in the center is just a guide for the spine of the book, in case anyone was wondering. It's not a weird glitch in the file.

GK749m3.jpg

Errrr....I failed to resist the temptation to start coloring, but I threw some color on and one thing led to another :p

dvk6LRA.jpg

The above video is just something I threw together to see my progress, the piece isn't done yet, I'm thinking it's maybe 75-80% done (before text graphics).

Revised version of a D&D character that is actually in play this time, Phantasma Morningside. Now she's a Warlock, Undead Patron, and when she uses Eldritch Blasts, she actually does use finger-guns. Definitely kept the cheesecake-ness with the character.

Drawn in Paint Tool Sai

m7B9HFa.png

Thanks. I love that Astral Elves were pretty customizable for skin, eyes and hair color, so went gung-ho with purples and aqua/turquouis (or as I described on her character sheet - Aurora Borealis-Teal)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"