MadMaximus' Art Thread

Starting my second wave of airbrushing today. I love Marcia's "That ***** over there" stare. Not digging the bottom landscape part though, not sure if I'm going to keep that.

TJcfp7n.jpg

The Howling update, after pushing pencils around for a while, the beast is finally taking shape. Now I just need to get a better grasp on Dee's blonde hair.

44XoBfZ.jpg

That is awesome! :applaud

Copic pen, primarily. Then for the big bodies of black I just used speedball ink and brush.

The girl with pencil art, that's so awesome. Love you @MadderMaximus, you did a great work.
thanks

Last edited:
Never thought I'd sketch this, but it was suggested and got the most votes on my facebook, so here it is: Dick Tracy and Breathless Malone quick ink sketch

XoNCUTG.jpg

Threw down another sketch. I love Ralph Bakshi's Wizards, yet never drew Peace before.

OaxXjOL.jpg

Threw down another sketch. I love Ralph Bakshi's Wizards, yet never drew Peace before.

OaxXjOL.jpg

Absolutely awesome work as always. I love this, especially the design of the mask and the formation of the eyes. Perfect.

Thanks. I think I'm finally loosening up with inking, especially since I'm forcing myself to relax and draw based from a rough pencil underdrawing instead of a final pencil underdrawing. Good practice.

Thanks. I think I'm finally loosening up with inking, especially since I'm forcing myself to relax and draw based from a rough pencil underdrawing instead of a final pencil underdrawing. Good practice.

Even though I've always thought your work was top notch, it definitely shows that you're implementing more relaxation into the work. Looks smoother and even more intricate than before.

Haven't done digital coloring in years. Had a requested commission to do so with this one. Slipped right on like a glove like I never stopped.

wFE0q4p.jpg

very awesome that you got the retweet dude :up:

first sketches of a project that's been gestating for a while

ShsYYhZ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001