"Mama's Boy"

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
Is being a "mama's boy" such a bad thing? And not in the way where you depend on your mom for everything like a spoiled girl depends on her dad, but in a way where you see her and talk to her from time to time and stuff like that.

Shame on you if you don't call your mother once a week.

Is being a "mama's boy" such a bad thing? And not in the way where you depend on your mom for everything like a spoiled girl depends on her dad, but in a way where you see her and talk to her from time to time and stuff like that.

That's not being a "mama's boy." That's being a good son. Moms gave you life; at least give her a damn phone call or a visit once in a while.

Now there are, of course, instances of straight-up "mama's boys," who can't do a damn thing without their mommies. But as far as your characterization, I see my mom about once a week and probably talk to her 3 or 4 times. She bought me Ninja Turtles when I was a kid, man. I owe the woman.

I see mine every week, mostly because she works at the station where I get the train.

What about those women who hate it when their man tends to his mom more than he tends to her?

I see mine every week, mostly because she works at the station where I get the train.

What about those women who hate it when their man tends to his mom more than he tends to her?

Only cool if your mom is an invalid.

Mama said SHH is the devil. :csad:
zoolander735-b6.gif

I live about 80 miles away from my mom, and I still manage to see her maybe 5 or 6 days out of each month. I'm going to surprise her this Friday on her birthday by coming up w/o her knowing (I checked it with my dad first, of course...wouldn't wanna be rude). :woot:

Those women have every right to be pissed. Being a good son doesn't mean you have to tend to your mom's every need, in my mind, your girlfriend should take priority 8 or 9 times out of 10. That said, any good girlfriend will also know the importance of a son staying in contact with his mom, calling and/or visiting once a week.

Those women have every right to be pissed. Being a good son doesn't mean you have to tend to your mom's every need, in my mind, your girlfriend should take priority 8 or 9 times out of 10. That said, any good girlfriend will also know the importance of a son staying in contact with his mom, calling and/or visiting once a week.

gotta disagree. a man should tend to his girl 5-6 times out of 10. you're girlfriend can be replaced, your mom can't. and those 4-5 times are left for "me" time.

thats not to say you have to tend to your mom's every need, but if she's having troubles....help her out.

As an aside, women pay attention to how you treat your mother. Tells them quite a bit about you.

jag

Couldn't agree more, jag.

There is this hot nursing friend of my gf, she's a few years older than us but smoking. She was dating this idiot another friend of the gf and the reason they were never officially bf/gf is because his mother said she "looked old". Not the most ringing endorsement but honestly, he was really stupid because he let that one comment dictate how he saw her.

Did I mention she was hot? :huh:

Damn dirty Georgia Force. I almost bought season tickets after last year's run, and then they go out and lose game 1 on national TV. :cmad:

15-1 won't be a record to complain about.

I love my Ma.

'Nuff said.

Side note - what is worse is a Mama's Girl. The last witch I dated 'ran everything by Mama.'

I'm not dating YOUR MOM! :mad:

What is creepier - I later found out that Mama also heard from Jesus, and told the witch of Jesus' plans for her life.

Th^t is when Jag, Spoons, and Mrvl hit me over the head and said RUN!

Would any of you date someone whom your mother did not approve of?

I talk to my mom about twice maybe three times a month on the phone. I see her about every other month also. I can only deal with my family in small doses. The same goes for my father, brother, and sister too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"