Man left with Half a Skull after attack from Teens.

enterthemadness

The Triumvirate
Reaction score
:cmad::argh::wall::mad: Words cannot describe wh...I just hope someone seriously and I mean seriously makes those two ****ing dirtbag pieces of **** scum ****s teens pay.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK...th_Essex_Police_And_Crown_Prosecution_Service

Steve Gator, 26, has been told the teenagers who ambushed him will not face court after British Crown Prosecution Service dropped the case.
The CPS said it did not have enough evidence to proceed but Steve's mother, Nina Gator, expressed her disbelief at the decision.
"Our boy is walking around with half a head -- what more evidence do they need?" Nina Gator told SkyNews. "I can't believe it."
Steven Gator, from Essex, Great Britain, was left seriously brain damaged following the attack as he made his way home from work on January 15.
The two thugs started screaming taunts and abuse at him about his cousin but when he confronted them he was hit so hard he fell back and smashed his head on the pavement.

He was left in a coma for two weeks and his brain swelled so much surgeons removed the front half of his skull just hours after he was admitted.
He now suffers frequent seizures, has difficulty talking, and lost much of his memory.
Mr Gator now lives with his mother, who is his main carer as he can no longer work.
Mrs Gator said: "He's just a different boy. His sparkle is totally gone. He used to be so independent but he can't work any more and he can't drive. He's got half a head and he's completely lost his confidence.
"There's absolutely nothing protecting his brain now - it's just under his skin. We're waiting for surgery for a new skull plate to be put in."
A Havering police spokesman said they had no plans to look for any other attackers in connection with the case, adding: "We gave the CPS all the evidence available and after reviewing the case they decided not to proceed with it. We adhere to their decision."
Corrine Soanders, the Crown Prosecutor for Havering, said: "Once the CPS had been supplied with all the necessary evidence relevant to this case, a full review showed there was insufficient evidence to provide a realistic prospect of conviction.
"This is a key test which must be met to bring a prosecution and in light of this, the case against the two defendants was discontinued. I apologise to the victim and his family for not conveying this decision to them personally.
"I welcome any questions they may have and will be contacting them shortly to offer further explanation."

:csad: and yes, I am actually crying.

15380085.jpg

That is f**ked up damage.

People are too desensitized nowadays without even realizing it.

At least get some street justice if they're being let loose.

god help the SHH member who will make a joke about hes head.

this is f.... up. i think there is a chance that those kdis will get beat up or killed. at night when they will walk home some guys will jump out and f.... them up.

wow kids today are messed up. I hope some one beats those 2 to death.

Yay for the justice system, seriously how much damage do you have to do to someone before you get convicted these days, the world really is f***ed up.

"He's got half a head and he's completely lost his confidence."

Those two things might be related.

Too soon?

In any case it certainly does suck that he only has half a head and all that.

Seriously the British Justice system gets weaker by the day. I could probabley go out and stab someone and get away with it or atleast be out of prison in 5 years I wanted to.

Seriously the British Justice system gets weaker by the day. I could probabley go out and stab someone and get away with it or atleast be out of prison in 5 years I wanted to.

Irish justice system is the same. Some kid got murdered, and the dude got 5 years and now is walking free.

if you stab someoen you can get away. but if you steal some read they will act like you are a serial killer

This is a horrible thing to happen to someone.

Our boy is walking around with half a head -- what more evidence do they need?"

While I understand why she's angry and upset...the answer is simple: Enough to prove these people committed the crime.

i hope they show a picture. i bet they look like criminals.

The little bastards of today have no ****ing fear god dammit. :cmad: How can a human being live with themselves knowing that they did that?

Those two f***s need to be shot on sight. I wish I knew where they lived, I'd do it myself.

Agree with you 100% I would gladly do it if I knew what those two looked like and lived near the area. Kid you not, gladly do the time.

Hope those two low lifes have a target on their back.

Death is hardly a punishment for ruining someone's life, if you ask me

i love that you(SV and ETM) are so mad at how these people are animal and criminal enough to do that to someone yet you would "shoot" them with no problem. if i didnt think you guys were full of ****, i'd say you should be locked up too. Not saying that i dont understand how you feel though. it is enraging.

besides that, this story is nothing short of ****ed up! i hate that the world is like that. it really bums me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"