FetchImageJPG.asp

FetchImageJPG.asp

FetchImageJPG.asp

FetchImageJPG.asp

IGN has some great screenshots as well.

Awesome Valiant Manhunt website.

Originally posted by kritic
I guess nobody cares:confused:

OH GOOD LORD, KRITIC....... THE THREADS ONLY BEEN UP FOR A FEW MINUTES.:rolleyes: :p
BTW, IS THIS A PS2 EXCLUSIVE? I'M TRYING TO SELL MY PS2 BECAUSE NO GREAT EXCLUSIVES WERE COMING OUT, OR SO I THOUGHT, IN THE NEXT SEVERAL MONTHS.

Its something ive never seen before its new and orignal and i like that but it kinda took a long time for that intro to finish.

It was up for 8 hours:eek:

Yeah this is PS2 exclusive.

I can finally blow the dust off:D

WHAT, DID YOU BUMP IT UP FROM THE NETHERWORLD OR SOMETHING? I NEVER SAW IT BEFORE TONIGHT, LIKE 30 MINUTES AGO.:confused:
ANYWAY, IT SUCKS THAT IT'S A PS2 EXCLUSIVE........ IT COULD'VE TURNED OUT LOOKING LIKE SPLINTER CELL.:( (I KNOW IT WAS ALSO ON PS2, BUT IT LOOKED BAD BY COMPARISON.)

You're right kritic, that is spooky.

I don't. :cmad:

It's interesting seeing the name Kritic pop up again, is he still around as another poster?

Kritic you really sucked ass, no offense.

Nope, he said he would never come back. Then he threw a hissy fit when he found out I'm the one who got him banned. I met up with him on aim a few months ago and asked if he was still mad.

His response:

"Of course I'm not mad at you.

You don't exist to me."

It was so cheesy and awkward. I no longer felt bad.

:meow:

I actually bought this about a week back, I had just finished Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven and was in the mood for some more stealthy goings on with plenty of blood.

It's ridiculously bad. The controls are the worst I've ever used, after getting used to Tenchu and Hitman before that, I was expecting to be able to use the right analog for moving and the left be a 360 viewing camera. No, that camera is about 140 degrees.

All stealth kills are view in a supposedly dodge camera with viewing difficulties. It doesn't add to the illosuion, it just makes it seem like the 20 sdecond cutscene it is. And that takes it away from you feeling like you quietly snuck up on this guy and took him out.

Got bored it so quickly, Hitman: Blood Money was bought within the week.

Incidently, I miss kritic.

Zenien said:
Haha what did he get banned for?

Well he got banned for posting links to suicide girls. But what I got him banned for, he just decided to be an ass to me for no reason, with his emo thing, and I said to f**k off, and he didn't, so I linked a mod to his posts.

:meow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"