March FAN ART Contest - WINNER! (finally)

EXCELSIOR

Sidekick
Reaction score
*MARCH WINNER IS POSTED BELOW! (and above in the poll)

(thread edited by EX!)

Greetings gang,
Sorry this is so late in coming - I won't bore you with the particulars!

Theme was PAST THEIR PRIME, (MARCH) this month we are trying a voting poll - entries in no particular order- it will be open for two days then at which time the winner will be revealed! PICK YOUR TOP THREE (3).

I don't have time to go thru and post all the entries so you will need to go HERE and hunt them down on your own - sorry 'bout that! (I will stick the that thread)

As always don't post in this thread who you voted for - PM me if you have any questions!

GOOD LUCK!
:hyper:

quick question... 3 votes like normal? 1 vote?

The more votes the merrier! ;)

Pick your top 3

Two days? Man, I'm glad I happen to check this forum today :)

ZERO VOTES!?!?! :wow::(

*stabs self with metaphorical katana*

Oh, I don't blame myself.

:dry: I blame you, Phig. You didn't vote for me. :hehe:

No, I'm just joshin' you. I wish the voting lasted more than two days; I could at least have voted for myself.

CONGRATS to: Mattchew for his winning entry!

Did you gang like the poll style voting? - If so I may make it a regular thing - maybe I'll figure out an easy way to post the entries as well!

Thanks to all who entered!
The April 'Iron Man' contest is in full swing with some really great looking entries!

I like it, who ever came up with the idea should be congratulated on their creativeness. So yes, you should continue the poll voting.

Congrats Mattchew!

And yeah I like the voting style.

Thanks for the votes everyone! I wanted to say thanks earlier, but I wasn't sure if voting was over.

I've been entering these contests for years, and this is my first win!

Thanks a million, and great entires all around this month. I loved the theme and everyone really got creative with it.

Woo Hoo

About time

Great piece from a great talent

Congrats Matt. It was one of the best pieces I've seen and this is very much deserved.

Congrats Matt. :)

I like the polling system too, but could you keep the poll open for more than two days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"