Marvel Character's Design tournament Thread

blah

Sidekick
Reaction score
I got this idea from Sparta* and Hellstormer from their respective tournament threads.
I choose one character who had multiple designs and different appearences, I present to you a select few costumes, and y'all vote on which design you think is best. It could be a change of clothing or a biological change.

For the first, collecter's edition, match, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's

T'Challa, The Black Panther!
Old School Jack Kirby, no cape
new_graphic_novel4244.jpg

Gold!
rooftop.jpg

new one: no gold, some times cape.
poster_bpanther1_romita.jpg

For only wearing the cape sometimes, I'd go with JRjr's design. He should have it on for regal purposes, but for fighting and stalking, I like him better with a streamlined, all-black design.

I'd have to go with the gold. It looked particularly badass in "Red Zone." I was disappointed that they didn't keep that design for the new series. Then I read an issue of the new series and felt better because I knew I wouldn't be seeing it anymore anyway. ;)

JRjr's is the one I like the best.

I vote for The Gold, So far...
Kirby-1
Gold!- 4
JRjr-2

DING DING DING!
Match over!
The winnah is...
Kirby-1
Gold!- 7
JRjr-2
Voo-Hoo

Now for the next match, It's someone everyone assumed would be first. The one, the only... The Amazing Spidey-pants...er...-man! I humbly thank Duker Jay for his amazing artwork that I am employing here!This will be long, so I might use more than one post to post all pics!

Original black & red-------------------------------Classic-----------------------------Bag-man!
spidermananimclassicfin7hi.jpg
spidermananimcurrentfin2gf.jpg
bagmananimfin6ru.jpg

Black costume------------------------------Ben Reilly(I miss him )-----------------Scarlet Spider (miss him too:()
spidermanblackanimfin7zt.jpg
benreillyanimfin1ov.jpg
scarletspideranimfin8pc.jpg

Classic, naturally. There's a reason why the pendulum always swings back to that suit.

Spider-man 2099------------------------------Metallic Spidey-----------------------------Insulated Spidey
spiderman2099animfin3ht.jpg
spiderarmouranimfin0mp.jpg
spidermanelecanimfin1rx.jpg

Secret war Spidey-------------------------------------House of M Spidey-------------------Iron Spidy
spidermansecretwaranimffin7wl.jpg
spidermanhouseofmanimffin4ck.jpg
ironspideranimfin0su.jpg

I purfer the Original Black and Red with the webbing myself. Wheres the new one?

90eded11.jpg

Edit: Nevermind, I see it now.

Wow. I wonder if anyone'll actually vote for the Spider-Armor.

Should the 2099 costume be there? It's not even Peter or one of his clones.

yeah, but it looks cool enough.

I always found it odd that it was just a Day of the Dead costume with webbing attached, but no one else that Miguel ever ran across noticed. There must be a few people out there who bought the same damn costume.

The original one closely followed by the Ben Reilly then Venom

TheCorpulent1 said:
I always found it odd that it was just a Day of the Dead costume with webbing attached, but no one else that Miguel ever ran across noticed. There must be a few people out there who bought the same damn costume.
There were tons of people who bought the same costume. He had his own cult following if you remember, and they all wore the same suit. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"