Marvel Legends Captain America 75th Anniversary Metal Shield

YJ1

Armed and Dangerous
Reaction score
Yeah so cool...
https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Legen...12961&sr=8-10&keywords=captain+america+shield

This was on my doorstep this morning and I'm still grinning after opening it. I've wanted one of these "real deal" Cap shields all my life. I used to make Cap shields out of cardboard boxes and played with it as a kid decades ago. Anyone else do that or was I a Marvel Zombie before it became fashionable?

This collectible is a LOT cheaper than the movie shields I've seen on eBay and it's officially licensed. Really solid and heavy metal. I guess they make a plastic version as well but the metal is the only way to go. Now I have to figure out how to display it on my wall but still have access to it so that I can wear it once in a while!!!

Product description...

Marvel Legends Captain America 75th Anniversary Metal Shield
Captain America’s shield is iconic in design and durability and is the ultimate combination of offense and defense. Celebrate 75 years of Captain America defending justice with his signature shield with this premium role play 75th Anniversary metal shield, an impressive replica of Cap’s most prized battle possession.

This premium, commemorative 75th anniversary shield is highly detailed and 1:1 full-scale with a 24-inch diameter, and with adjustable straps and elite metal construction, is a notable addition to any Marvel collection.

Holy f***, I want that in my life. I could buy that on my next paycheck tomorrow but I'm trying to save for a car so $300 Cap shield isn't the wisest investment for me right now haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"