Masters of the Universe (1987)

Langella's Skeletor is a great old school mustache twirler.

I think that article above said that Langella didn't ham it up to play Skeletor but that his performance is more nuanced and also very underrated.

Oh he was hamming it up, and Skeletor was the very definition of "evil for evil's sake." But he was just so damn entertaining that it didn't really matter. Heck his big "I am awesome" speech was both awesome and hilarious in how over the top it was.

I watched this movie back in high school on sci fi channel I liked it then I brought it on dvd then after I got blu ray player I brought it on blu ray I enjoyed it. I think he-man reboot would be good idea. I would like the rock or Chris Hemsworth to play he-man I heard chris hemsworth said he wouldn't know if he would play he-man cause people would get confused with thor & he-man I think they both kind of look like he-man I enjoyed the cartoon I hope if they do make another he-man movie it could be like lord of the rings or the hobbit series. or make more like 2002 cartoon network animated series

Does anyone have any hopes for the rumoured Sony remake. I'm kinda glad that some things such as toy guru from matters side will have no say it, but again it's sony and we all know what they're like with comic book films

But I'm truth I'll believe it when I'm in a cinema watching the opening credits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"