Media...negative effects

Robert_Anthony

Sidekick
Reaction score
Though this is the politics section of SHH, I was sort of prodded to take on the Supergirl episode Ace Reporter which I thought was going to be an attack on non-corporate government media outlets. My fears were unfounded.

But that said I had worked on a special page at my personal blog which is my soapbox. Though there are comic book references sprinkled here and there, this is mainly my look at the media.

As someone who was in it and is now basically done with it because of how limited it is by corporate monopolies, this is sort of a rant and a rave at some media that do it the right way and my frustrations with the former, but also hoe big money has ruined the purpose of the media and how the youth of the world are mostly blind to it.

NOTE: The following blog post is this poster's opinions and thoughts and DO NOT NECESSARILY reflect those of other posters here at Super Hero Hype.

Be prepared to read about things you may not know about, so I have included embedded YouTube videos which should offer a chance to see the other side.

Whatever you see in this post...As President Reagan was known for saying “Trust, but verify.”

I'm pissed at MSNBC and liberal talk radio for how they covered the democratic primary.

Everyone at MSNBC stated they were for Clinton. But all fhey talked about was Hillary's emails and how it would effect the race. They never talked about the issues.

And they spent maybe half a second talking about Bernie's baggage. Hes got more than Hillary.

1. Voted against 2006 immigration reform and tried to justify it during the debate with Hillary by saying Mexicans were stealing jobs. Why wasn't that controversial? Why didnt the news talk about it?

2. Voted WiTH the republicans to sabotage the bail out when we were headed towards a depression.

3. Stated in two separate interviews that Obama should have a 2012 primary challenge and said he himself was trying to find a democrat who would do it.

Bernie said we should pick him over Hillary because the dem establishment is just like the GOP. Well if that is true then how come he voted in sync with Hillary 97% of the time? A lot of the instances where he disagreed with Hillary, she was right, and he was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"