The Dark Knight Rises Meet Nolan On Inception Set & Have Lunch With Him - Bidding

isi123

Civilian
Reaction score
Sorry if this sounds like an advert, IT ISN'T!

I know it isn't completely related to Batman but still..... Something to discuss, after all this is a forum.

Anyway...

But guys i just saw something crazy.

A trip to visit Nolan on the set of Inception as well as have lunch with him is being bidded on eBay. And the money goes to charity???

Look!

http://www.collider.com/2009/09/29/...istopher-nolan-did-i-mention-its-for-charity/

Lets hope the winner asks the million dollar questions. BATMAN 3!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Ohh and Mr Winner, please update us here on SHH! :-)

Last edited:
You're not going to learn anything about Batman 3. I suppose it'd be nice to chat with the man assuming you have something intelligent to say other than "OMGZ Mr. Nolan, can I rub your nipples!"

We should start a collection fund and have a representative bid and win, so that he can beg Nolan in person on our behalf to put Catwoman in the movie.

Who's buying lunch?

You're not going to learn anything about Batman 3. I suppose it'd be nice to chat with the man assuming you have something intelligent to say other than "OMGZ Mr. Nolan, can I rub your nipples!"
:lmao:

If Nolan dodges the questions about B3, then you can grab the knife and threaten him. You'll go to jail, but you will forever be SHH's hero!

Or: "Mr Nolan , can I rub your Batman Forever"s nipples".
:lmao:

If Nolan dodges the questions about B3, then you can grab the knife and threaten him. You'll go to jail, but you will forever be SHH's hero!

And you either die a hero...

I get the impression that Nolan doesn't like to talk when he eats.

Anita, I choose you!
Nay, I'm a terrible conversationalist. :funny: Plus if you read the fine print, they have you sign a nondisclosure agreement so if any word gets out, they know exactly who to sue. :oldrazz:

Does it say when the lunch takes place?
The set visit and lunch will take place the week of Oct 12.

why would it be on the set of Inception? The film is finished with all of its filming. I'm going to be in a scene with Leo for a new film, "Olivers Arrow" which Leo has been working on for weeks now. My sources tell me there is a script and deals have already been made. All this time without any word just builds anticipation. Once we get word, most people will be shock as to how far into production they will already be with the next Bat-film.

why would it be on the set of Inception? The film is finished with all of its filming. I'm going to be in a scene with Leo for a new film, "Olivers Arrow" which Leo has been working on for weeks now. My sources tell me there is a script and deals have already been made. All this time without any word just builds anticipation. Once we get word, most people will be shock as to how far into production they will already be with the next Bat-film.
Oliver Queen's arrow? God i hope it is!

EDIT: I think that Oliver's Arrow is a fake name for Inception. Like "Rory's First Kiss" was for TDK.

Man, if i won that id be all like, hi mr. Nolan, whos gonna play the riddler, and then he would be like, i already told you im not answering any Batman questions, and dinner was over three hours ago. Stop shouting at me from my yard or i will be forced to call the police.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"