Iron Man 2 Meet Mickey Rourke on the Set of Iron Man 2 !

He-Man

Sidekick
Reaction score
It's for Charity. Bidding starts at $2,000. Bidding ends May 6th.

Description

Includes: A day on the set of Iron Man 2 for two people with Mickey Rourke and lunch in the actors' commissary.

Head out to LA to be on the set of the new blockbuster movie Iron Man 2, starring Robert Downey, Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Scarlett Johansson and Samuel L. Jackson. You and a guest will be the guest of Mickey Rourke, who also has a starring role as a villain. Your day on set will start with meeting Mickey in his trailer. His personal assistant will then take you on a guided tour around the set where you will have the opportunity to meet the other co-stars and experience a day in the life of shooting a big-budget motion picture, which will also include lunch in the actors' commissary. Your experience must take place on one of the following dates that Mickey is filming: May 7, 8, 29 or June 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 12, 15, 16, 17, 2009.

Paramount Pictures and Marvel Studios' big screen adaptation of Marvels legendary Super Hero Iron Man will once again blow away audiences and critics alike in Iron Man 2, so this will be an experience to remember for any fan!

The proceeds for this item benefit The Kristen Ann Carr Fund

Donated by: Mickey Rourke

Terms: Includes: A day on the set of Iron Man 2 for two people with Mickey Rourke and lunch in the actors' commissary. Valid for 2 people in Los Angeles, CA. Your experience must take place on one of the following dates that Mickey is filming: May 7, 8, 29 or June 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 12, 15, 16, 17, 2009 and based on his availability. Airfare, transportation and accommodations not included.

https://auction01.charitybuzz.com/secure/viewItemDetail.do?auction_item_id=910128

I couldn't do it. I'd probably die.

It's Mickey ****ing Rourke.

Good for Mickey but change it to a day with Gwyneth Paltrow or Scarlett Johansson and I'd break my piggy bank wide open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"