Meeting Greg Weisman

Sarcastic Fan

King of Hell
Reaction score
To anyone who is interested, in the Chicago area, this June, there will be a "Spectacular Spider-Man" panel at the Twelfth Annual Gathering of the Gargoyles.

Both Producer/Writer/Showrunner, Greg Weisman and Production Assistant, Jennifer L. Anderson will be present.

http://www.gatheringofthegargoyles.com/g2008

Cool, I'm surprised Disney never made a live action movie with the Gargoyles.

Cool, I'm surprised Disney never made a live action movie with the Gargoyles.

There has been one in the works for years, unfortunately it can't seem to get out of Development Hell.

Hopefully they'll end up with a good script and can attach some great talent to it.

ahh yes Gargoyles, who could forget that amazing show?

One of the best show I've ever seen.

For reals. I remember reading an early script review once. Goliath was the only Gargoyle and rather than Elisa, he befriended a small boy. The big third act took place in Times Square on new years day 2000 but few people showed up because it was raining and zombies came to life. That's all I remember.

For reals. I remember reading an early script review once. Goliath was the only Gargoyle and rather than Elisa, he befriended a small boy. The big third act took place in Times Square on new years day 2000 but few people showed up because it was raining and zombies came to life. That's all I remember.

That was the treatment written by the guys who brought us Independence Day. Greg Weisman had nothing to do with that one.

That was the treatment written by the guys who brought us Independence Day. Greg Weisman had nothing to do with that one.

I know at one point he did. I met the guy at an convention about an year ago where i asked him about Gargoyles movies and he claims that there were an bunch of drafts, some by him and his staff and some by other folks but eventually disney and all involved just gave up on it. He was an really nice guy. We talked a lot about voiceover actors(did you guys know that Terrance Mcgovern who played Launchpad on Ducktales was allowed to do his voice over the phone because he didn't live near where they usually recorded. He used to work on ducktales in some capacity). We also talked about how my writing partner and I wanted to make an C.O.P.S. live action film which he vaguly remembers but told me the best case scenario right now is for Hasbro or whomever to just buy our script and do whatever they want with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"