Merry Christmas !!!!! :)

Don't you mean Happy non-secular non-denominational holidays?

I can call a peace treaty for one day (as a secularist) in the war on Christmas that O'Reilly thinks I'm a part of, so Merry Christmas all.

Soldiers dying in war remind me of space shuttle launches.
The first one is a huge deal, the whole nation gathers around and takes note, but when you get up into the hundreds or thousands, hearing about it just becomes routine.

They had huge news story profiles about the first few who died, whole life-retrospectives, now they just say, " FOUR were killed in Iraq today.", "9 killed in a suicide bombing late last night.", "Eight killed in an ambush."

Their names aren't such a big deal anymore. Except for on the great News Hour with Jim Lehrer on PBS. They still devote the last portion of the show to a silent slideshow of pictures of the latest people to be killed for a lie.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Their names aren't such a big deal anymore. Except for on the great News Hour with Jim Lehrer on PBS. They still devote the last portion of the show to a silent slideshow of pictures of the latest people to be killed for a lie.

I was reading the post and thinking "but Jim Lehrer still has the tail end of the show dedicated to...."

so yeah. :csad:

So this is Christmas... War isn't over...

:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"