Michael Jackson Biopic in the works from Bohemian Rhapsody Producer

Hmmm. I'm not going to say much about "Michael Jackson" but imo, he shouldn't be given a platform anymore which includes this biopic, which would just promote his music.

I really am not a healthy individual, with respect to my emotional maturity and moral compass.

I have no problem with divorcing any moral failings of Michael Jackson or Kevin Spacey from their artistic works. I can love Can’t Stop Till You Get Enough, Dirty Diana, or Smooth Criminal and I can love Usual Suspects despite what the artists did.
But, I cannot cheer for the Phoenix Suns so long as Grayson Allen plays for them and I will never cheer for a Duke player.

I’m an awful person.

I really am not a healthy individual, with respect to my emotional maturity and moral compass.

I have no problem with divorcing any moral failings of Michael Jackson or Kevin Spacey from their artistic works. I can love Can’t Stop Till You Get Enough, Dirty Diana, or Smooth Criminal and I can love Usual Suspects despite what the artists did.
But, I cannot cheer for the Phoenix Suns so long as Grayson Allen plays for them and I will never cheer for a Duke player.

I’m an awful person.

You're a good man Charlie Brown.

I'm not dismissing anyone's story, but with MJ, yes he was a very odd cat but I don't think he took things that far. But that's just me.

You're a good man Charlie Brown.

I'm not dismissing anyone's story, but with MJ, yes he was a very odd cat but I don't think he took things that far. But that's just me.
Well that was already clear in the previous pages of this thread...

Why do you need to make a laughing emoji reaction to a very sarcastic post, which might only fuel the fire who don't see eye to eye with you, regarding Michael Jackson. Right?

Enjoy watching this biopic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"