Milly Alcock IS Supergirl/Kara Zor-El

Invader Joker

Superhero
Reaction score
I know it's a rumor by now but honestly it makes waaaay too much sense for her to be in this film and Daniel has been really reputable as of late that I'm just gonna take it to the bank and make a thread.

I know it's a rumor by now but honestly it makes waaaay too much sense for her to be in this film and Daniel has been really reputable as of late that I'm just gonna take it to the bank and make a thread.

In the “Woman of Tomorrow” thread, the story premise is described as adult Kara narrating her origin story/adventures when she was younger. So does that mean the same actor would play both ages or… two actors for different ages? If it’s the latter, then (presumably) only adult Kara would need to be cast for Legacy. :shrug:

In the “Woman of Tomorrow” thread, the story premise is described as adult Kara narrating her origin story/adventures when she was younger. So does that mean the same actor would play both ages or… two actors for different ages? If it’s the latter, then (presumably) only adult Kara would need to be cast for Legacy. :shrug:
It's extraordinarily hard for me to imagine there'd be that big a difference in terms of appearance for Kara going from 16 to 21 so I think they should just cast the same actress for both. Would be kinda ridiculous and convoluted otherwise.

I know she said she quit acting in some form but the cool cheerleader that made friends with the metal dude would be good. She even cosplayed as her at a convention.

It's extraordinarily hard for me to imagine there'd be that big a difference in terms of appearance for Kara going from 16 to 21 so I think they should just cast the same actress for both. Would be kinda ridiculous and convoluted otherwise.
If that’s the age difference in the Woman of Tomorrow storyline, then yeah; a youngish actor could play both versions of the character. But the clock is ticking. Cast, say, a 24-year-old for a cameo in Legacy and she might be 27 by the time cameras roll on WoT.

With all the additional characters being added, it tells me superman will probably be in at least year 5 of his career.
Which also means he most likely has already faced several of his rogues, ie, metallo, parasite, etc.

What about Mckenna Grace? She's such a gifted young actor and seems tailor fit for Kara.

Millie Bobbie Brown has to be on the short list.

Millie Bobbie Brown has to be on the short list.
Brown certainly has the celebrity — arguably more famous than anyone else in the Legacy cast. And, at 5’3” and change, she’s a bit taller than others who’ve been suggested. Indeed, she doesn’t come across as conspicuously diminutive. With the right footwear and poofy hair, she could work.

rs_634x1024-221104135053-634-MillieBobbyBrown-Henry-Cavill-KD110422.jpg

Don't love Millies look and She seems more likely to head to Marvel for X-Men.

I like Sadie Sink for it, Thomasin McKenzie is a bit older on the age range but she's definitely capable.

Don't love Millies look and She seems more likely to head to Marvel for X-Men.

I like Sadie Sink for it, Thomasin McKenzie is a bit older on the age range but she's definitely capable.
Millie has experience with WB because she has been in the Godzilla franchise. I don’t see the Marvel connection at all. I just think at 19 years of age she could play the character for 10 years easily.

Haven't seen Millie do anything good outside of Stranger Things and she barely talks in that.

I would however go for Grace Van Dien if she wanted to return to acting.
MV5BNGIwZDJlN2EtODZjMi00NGM5LWI2NDctZWFmYWUwOTdjMjU4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE0MzQwMjgz._V1_QL75_UY28...jpg
And bonus points she cosplayed as her
Grace super .jpg

Some YouTuber is saying Lili Reinhart (Riverdale) is the favorite to land the role of Supergirl. Saying that she has been the concept model for the role. She is 27 years old currently.

Some YouTuber is saying Lili Reinhart (Riverdale) is the favorite to land the role of Supergirl. Saying that she has been the concept model for the role. She is 27 years old currently.
That youtuber doesn't know what they're talking about lol

I really just want a young Kara. Closer to 19 then 25.

Angourie Rice is my pick for Kara but I think Maya Hawke could be a fun choice too

0HSVzSev6sQnzcic.jpg

I think that more than the specific age the thing is you need someone that looks visibly younger than Corenswet. The problem with a lot of the names people suggest is they look the same age he does.

Quite enjoy her acting and she seems to have range and the look. Only 21

Hyped at the notion of WoT being the 2nd DCU flick out of the gate! Means we will likely actually see it, even if this slate proves to be as short-lived as the last one lol.
Also means the entire Superman brand will be dependant on these two films succeeding because if Legacy does bad and then this comes out... oh boy.

No pressure, James Gunn.

Hyped at the notion of WoT being the 2nd DCU flick out of the gate! Means we will likely actually see it, even if this slate proves to be as short-lived as the last one lol.
Interesting that Gunn will be the one to cast Kara. Not surprised, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"