Ming-Na Wen is Fennec Shand

131887800_1043307746201174_7384462942483624910_n.jpg

Dude... And not like 50/51.

She'll be 60 by Mando season 4.
That’s crazy. She looks every bit the part and can hopefully keep the role a good while. Her character is really adding to the show for me and I’m looking forward to BoB even more due to her involvement.

Interestingly enough, we got way more Fennec Shand in Season 2 than I expected, considering we got less of her in Season 1 than I expected. Her fate was left a bit ambiguous since it seemed like she was dead. And now she's going to be a regular in Book of Boba Fett.

I like the way they added just a little spice to her in that post cred.

The whole grab the jug of whatever alcoholic drink, casual sip and saucy holding the blaster by her hip thing was maybe a bigger insight into her than most of her dialog this season on Mando.

I hope THAT is the Fennic we get on this series.

I see how this has flowered into a long term gig and I just think...

The better play on Star Trek Discovery would have been to cast Ming-Na as the Terran Emperor.

She was one of the coolest characters on screen in the show. Like Bo Katan, she was badass :)
Yeah, they were 2 great additions to the show. As were Ahsoka and Boba. Season 1 was amazing but season 2 is getting reinforced by top characters.

I see how this has flowered into a long term gig and I just think...

The better play on Star Trek Discovery would have been to cast Ming-Na as the Terran Emperor.

Eh, STD doesn't suffer from a "bad actor" problem, it suffers from a "bad writing" problem. Ming-Na Wen would have had the exact same "Why are we supposed to like this complete monster?" problems that Yeoh does.

Eh, STD doesn't suffer from a "bad actor" problem, it suffers from a "bad writing" problem. Ming-Na Wen would have had the exact same "Why are we supposed to like this complete monster?" problems that Yeoh does.

I can’t believe I just now noticed that Star Trek Discovery has that unfortunate acronym. Damn.

I can’t believe I just now noticed that Star Trek Discovery has that unfortunate acronym. Damn.

Yeah, it is a deeply unfortunate name. Especially since its fairly random and meaningless. Did nobody in their writers' room notice the obvious acronym, and suggest a name change? Especially since STD really doesn't have a whole lot to do with *discovery*.

I want head gear Shand in BOBF, or at least more of her in full gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"