Superhero Hype Awards 2010 'Moderator' of the Year!

Hunter Rider gets my Vote every year.

You know, I have a lot of mod buddies but I have no idea what they actually do to even say who's the best. Just based on buddy buddy... I'm thinking Matt.

I'm going with Matt here. Hunter I think has won this many times, and he deserves to win it every year. But, for a change of pace (and because he has fewer noms right now than my other mod buddies)...my nom goes for Matt :up:

Marx. :up:

Though there's not one mod that I think does a bad job, I've come across plenty of you but won't name names, for fear of leaving someone out and offending them. >_>

:p

You know, I have a lot of mod buddies but I have no idea what they actually do to even say who's the best. Just based on buddy buddy... I'm thinking Matt.

I'm going with Matt here. Hunter I think has won this many times, and he deserves to win it every year. But, for a change of pace (and because he has fewer noms right now than my other mod buddies)...my nom goes for Matt :up:

You guys are the best. :hrt:

I appreciate the nominations guys! :bow:

If Hunter wins this thing again, he must be destroyed :argh:

Marx.

He's damn good at what he does. :up:

I don't want Hunter becoming the NY Yankees, LA Lakers of this award. :mad:

I nominate Fire. Consistent and always helpful.

I was going to say Cmill but those numbers.....:(

Maybe someday, our children will grow up in a world where numbers are tolerated...

Got to go with my bud C Lee for this one.

Go C Lee!!!:woot:

Marx and Corp are pretty damn good at their jobs IMO.

Marx or Bamf.

I'd nominate Hunter but it's kinda expected isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"