Superhero Hype Awards 2010 'Sports Poster' of the Year!

Marx

Pixelated
Reaction score
sportss.png

This award is pretty self-explanatory. Who is your favorite poster in the 'Sports' forum?​

Mister J and ImmortalFire.

Mister J although Wylie Times is coming up fast because of Mister J's relative inactivity in the NBA thread lately...

Come on Mister J, you can't let a filthy Laker fan win!

Ghostvirus always causes a discussion, whether its people tearing him a new one or him just getting things rolling

Go Web Go

Blacklantern. His name pops up the most...probably cause we don't see eye to eye, I dunno.

Even though I hate his Falcons...

Immortalfire

Even though his a Man U fan I'll have to pick Hunter Rider for keeping the English Football thread ticking along :)

Hunter Rider :up:

Mister J although Wylie Times is coming up fast because of Mister J's relative inactivity in the NBA thread lately...

Come on Mister J, you can't let a filthy Laker fan win!
Nevah! :cmad:

Immortal. I never see Hunter Rider in the sports section...guess im not there enough.

Yeah thats one of the ones im in the most but then again my hype time has been lacking as of late.

I nominate Superherohype's Hat.

Alex the Great.

Always the target of sports fans ire. He takes it all in stride and keeps coming back.

:up:

:cap: :cap: :cap:

I nominate Superherohype's Hat.

Alex the Great.

Always the target of sports fans ire. He takes it all in stride and keeps coming back.

:up:

:cap: :cap: :cap:

Yeah the Sen's really suck but Alex keeps his chin up (at times, lol) so he gets my vote too.

Blacklantern because he posts in more than one sports thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"