Moms fight at Chuck E. Cheese

Chuck E. Cheese has always been low brow, but damn.

it would have been better if the mom fought chuck E. Cheese

20040105-chuck-e-cheese.gif

I used to hunt these coupons down in hopes of getting massive gameplay for one token. Because back when we had arcades, the newer games were two tokens, the old ones were one. :o

Well, African-Americans really don't play soccer. It's not a racial thing, though. Americans in general don't play soccer. Black Americans skip the sport because there aren't any endorsement deals, shoes named after you, or ridiculously high signing bonuses that'll buy your mom a big house in the country.

Ah, the American dream. But I digress.

Parents go a little crazy when it comes to their kids' birthday parties. That's Why Chuck E. Cheese should have a separate room where parents can drink 'til they plotz. Then when the kids are ready to go, the restaurant can call for a minivan taxi to take everyone home, because mommy's had too much "grown up pizza sauce" to drive.

This reminds me of the time a friend and I went to a Chuck E. Cheeses. We decided to play "Lets go Jungle!" which was a sit down shooter, one of those types that were inside a booth. Like "Lost World" if any of you remember that arcade game.
Anyway. We start playing it everything is fine, we get to around the end of the game, when all of the sudden this rather old looking woman peeks her head in and says something to the effect of "When are you guys going to finish?! My son has been waiting 20 minutes to play this game! You're being very rude by not letting him play it." Now first of all. How was I supposed to know he was waiting to play? We're sitting inside of a dark booth staring at a screen. Second of all, it's a video game, he can play when we either run out of tokens to keep playing, or we beat the game. And third of all, the kid who had to get his mommy to ask the "big kids" to get off of the game for him. He was like 15 years old. He should be able to ask for himself at that age. We were about to yell at the lady, but I happened to work at the mall that particular Chuck E. Cheeses was attacked to, so we didn't.

Seeing as it was in Boston, Tarsha Williams is probably white or something ****ed up.

This reminds of the poll I made not long ago, asking if you ever had Chuck E Cheese birthday party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"