Monster Anime

Mr Sparkle

Avenger
Reaction score
I just KNOW I'm going to regret this, since most of the anime/manga has become "x vs. y" but it has been a long time since I foinf myself so entertained by an anime series, it has lasted for 71 episodes and it was worth the watch, the development is awesome, and they stuck to the Manga unlike some recent adaptations ( deathnote I'm looking at you :cmad:)
if you don't know, the story follows a Young anf gifted doctor who is falsely acussed of Murder as he tracks who he knows ( or at least he suspects) is the real Killer, I kept it vague because much of the joy in watching this is all the unexpected twists it takes, the ending is up on youtube but do yourself a favor and look for this one. :up:

Don't think I've heard of it, have any of the links?
the vs. threads are getting old, it's time for some new anime to talk about.

I've seen & read both the manga & anime. I ****in' loved it. And yes they did a great job to sticking with the manga from beginning to end. Word for word, image to image. Great stuff. I know Viz Media picked up the rights to the manga series but decided not to do so with the anime. Which is semi good/semi bad. Good because they suck at dubbing anyways. But sad because they were probably the only ones close enough to even consider the move. Since then no one has touched it. Poor *****es! They're missing out on a good one here.

btw ...

A live action movie is in the work. Has been for some time now. Last update imdb.com has on it is dated back to October 2006. Hopefully they stick to manga as well.

yeah I've heard about the Live action flick, I hope that they can do a decent job with it.
the deathnote live actions movies were hideous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"