More From MR. TOYBIZ

Your such a biter.Why do this?Your some guy who can't get laid and by messing with people think it makes you feel better.listen don't affect me.So get out of here.

hey moon knight is cool.I would buy moon knight.wouldn't you?:confused:

Man, I'd report this guy to the mods. What he did was uncalled for. And should be PUNISHED for it.

Besides, I knew he was a liar anyway. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by venom892
hey moon knight is cool.I would buy moon knight.wouldn't you?:confused:

LoL well hell ya I would buy him, but I just dont see him ever being made into a legend....unfortunatly.

Hello. They've made Toad and Gambit. Moon Knight ranks higher than either of them on the true Marvel History scale... at least that's what I think. A cult classic will always outweigh a fad or a throwaway character.

Toad then Moonknight. In my opinion. Then Stingray and Past Pot Pete and Carrion and a few others like Morlocks that only showed up once and then some DC characters and then Gambit. That is how my ML scale works. Gambit can die.

What I find really amusing is that this guy is gloating about his little joke, when he's been called a liar since he first posted his "insider list" on here. Nothin' to gloat about, pal, your prank didn't fool many people. At best, some of us were cautiously optimistic, especially since your faux list was essentially a wish list compiled from posts where we described the Legends we wanted to see. Oh. And I would buy a Moon Knight figure in a heartbeat. Hey, Toybiz does listen to the fan community, so maybe we'll get one sometime if we get beggin' on the boards here.

Yeah, it was, I suppose, but still, he produced a more appealing and still more likely list of figures than WeeZite's rumor source did.

It is indeed a shame that it was fabrication, but that's not a bannable offense. If it was, geez... do you know how many people we would have had to ban? Several in this thread alone, even.

i guess your right, but it MR. TOYBIZ could be anyone on these boards he might have more than one name. i guess we will never know.

when all is said and done i have to laugh.

i still hope to Christ that Weeztie's list isn't true though.

I told you all along.. But no.. Never believe the Weez-Man...

MR TOYBIZ was lying all along about ML5 and ML6. WeeZ called it.

Okay, seriously, who didn't see this coming?
I doubt he'll be back at all. He had his fun, and he's moved on.
There's no reason to be angry.

Originally posted by Peacekeeper
MR TOYBIZ was lying all along about ML5 and ML6. WeeZ called it.

What did MR Toybiz say about MLV?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"