Transformers More on the "Human" Cast

Yeah, I figured the guv-ment would be getting involved in the battle.

GothicPowerMix1 said:
What the hell would Tyrese have to do with Transformers ?

he's a fanboy.

JackMercy said:
I was interested in this film until the cast was announced...

Expect "Fast and the Furious" meets "Bad Boys," except with cars that transform and talk.

$10 says the Teaser Trailer features a shot of a Transformer rising up in back of Bernie Mac, who hears it, swings around, goes wide-eyed and gasps "Oh, Hell no!"

I'm done.

:up:

http://www.latinoreview.com/news.php?id=556

More Join Transformers!
Date: May 11, 2006

By: Kellvin Chavez
Source: The Hollywood Reporter

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Rachael Taylor and Amaury Nolasco have been cast in DreamWorks' "Transformers" and Tyrese Gibson is in negotiations to join them.
Michael Bay is directing the live-action adaptation of the 1980s Hasbro toy line of giant robots that morph into cars, trucks, planes and ships. The trio join the already cast Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Jon Voight and Bernie Mac.
Taylor will play Maggie Marconi, a codebreaker at a think tank. Nolasco and Gibson are Army officers. Angry Films' Don Murphy, Tom DeSanto and Lorenzo di Bonaventura are producing. Steven Spielberg is executive producing. Hasbro's Brian Goldner also is executive producing.

This movie is gonna be another The Core, Armageddon type movie...and that's bad :down

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
This movie is gonna be another The Core, Armageddon type movie...and that's bad :down

I fear that too. Tho I think it's even worse. I smell Fast & Furious all over this project. I can perhaps see one racing scene (yawn) but I have a feeling it'll be a major part of the movie. Just my (admittedly uninformed) guess.

You see what Hollywood doesn't seem to get by now is that when you put celebs in a movie like Transformers, who themselves are soppose to be the main object of the flick, you take away focus from the title characters.

People, including die hard fans will be more worried about things like "....was Tyrese's acting ablities up to par?" "Was Bernie Mac the Bernie Mac we know, and if you love him, love? And was Shia annoying like he is in all his other films, etc, etc. I can see the reviews for this flick now. It'll be focused on the human actors performances and not the Transformers..which sucks.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/transformersnews.php?id=4267

Kevin Dunn Aboard Transformers

Source: The Hollywood Reporter
May 19, 2006

Kevin Dunn will play Shia LaBeouf's quirky, do-it-yourself dad in DreamWorks' Transformers, the big-budget, live-action extravaganza based on the Hasbro toy line being directed by Michael Bay.

Dunn will be seen in three films bowing this year: "Gridiron Gang," starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, "All the Kings Men" and Brian De Palma's "The Black Dahlia."

Transformers is targeting a July 4, 2007 release.

^so that would make him "sparkplug" then?

movie dads are always quirky. Unless they're pedophiles:confused:

...now there's an angle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"