Mother that had sex with son..may get up to 9yrs plus

kinda hawt...

2sb21ya.jpg

the woman that is, not the incest thing. :o

Oh man she is hawt:wow:

she kind of looks like an older Lea Michele. Anyone else see it?

someone needed to tell that kid it's only hot if it's someone else's mom

Heh. I saw the title "Mother that had sex with son" and it reminded me of that crazy movie "Spanking the Monkey" that came out in 1994.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111252/

Here's the link to the IMDB if anybody is interested. Hahaha! :oldrazz:

She looks like PEGGY BUNDY! What's wrong with you people??

The world has offically gone to ****!

mm mm mmm... what a shame it is.

Heh. I saw the title "Mother that had sex with son" and it reminded me of that crazy movie "Spanking the Monkey" that came out in 1994.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111252/

Here's the link to the IMDB if anybody is interested. Hahaha! :oldrazz:

I don't understand how that movie is classified as comedy. It's not even remotely funny. It was boring as hell. They don't even get it on, it's all off screen.
There's a 70s classic that's much better than this one.

I think this kid will be going to a psychologist to resolve his mommy issue before long. However, sentencing the mother to 9 years seemed too harsh, and Roman Polanski only got 43 days for his role in a real rape of a 13-year-old girl years ago. I don't think what this mother did was worst than what Polanski did.

I think this kid will be going to a psychologist to resolve his mommy issue before long. However, sentencing the mother to 9 years seemed too harsh, and Roman Polanski only got 43 days for his role in a real rape of a 13-year-old girl years ago. I don't think what this mother did was worst than what Polanski did.

she kind of looks like an older Lea Michele. Anyone else see it?

No no no... Idina Menzel looks like an older Lea Michele, and I would shag the both of them rotten. This chick just looks like a big old bowl of crazy. I'll pass. The son-banging really takes me out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"