Mother Pleads Guilty to Having Sex with her Son

SoulManX

The Inspector!
Reaction score
TOLEDO -- A Toledo woman has pleaded guilty to having sex with her adult son. Trial was scheduled for Monday for 54-year-old Terry Walker, but just before it was about to start before Judge Ruth Ann Franks, Walker pleaded guilty to a felony charge of sexual battery.
Police say she repeatedly had sex with her son, 28-year-old Kevin Ware, sometimes in front of a 7-year-old girl. Evidence in the case came to light while police were investigating allegations that the son raped the 7-year-old. During that investigation, police say the son told them he and his mother had sex in front of the girl, and told her what they were doing.

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=6792547

Figures, it's Ohio.........awful, just awful.

I dont think he quite got the MILF thing....

This is why hot woman everywhere should take some time around the holidays and just give the 'bestest' holiday present ever to all the lonely losers having sex with their mom.

Of course, the stalker, rape, murder suicide rates would probably drastically increase but other than that just think of all the benefits.

How messed up is this? Even the son is old enough to know better... gross

Wonderful...another episode for the Jerry Springer Show. For the scarring they put the little girl through, they should really consider having a game show like the one portrayed in The Running Man and put the two "adults" in as contestants to be snuffed out! :cmad:

So if she got pregnant, the baby would be the mom's son and her grandson; and it would be her son's son. :huh: For the baby; it's mom would also be it's grandmother...nice. For fodder for the fetish section of your local adult video store. :csad:

Ha ha. The head line for the story was "Goat dies of rape." I swear I laughed for an hour. Then my mom called me evil and sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"