Movie Maniac Beatdown: Last One Standing..?

Kakihara

The Duke, A-Number 1
Reaction score
Okay, I know it's juvenile, but I'm not trying to bring enlightenment to SHH. I like a handful of horror movie icons and wanted to start a childish thread about who would win if all of them battled it out like a fighting game roster, until one lone character remained. I most likely will add a poll, but wanted some input before doing so. Keep in mind too that this is just for ****s and giggles, so nobody get bent out of shape, and please-NO FLAMMING!

Anyways, here's my rules for this: 1. Must use the ORIGINAL character, i.e. no remake versions of any kind, just the originals and their corresponding sequels/prequels. 2. Characters must be somewhat recognizable to the common masses, even if someone where to say, "Hey that's that one guy/girl on your shirt-from that one movie, right?" 3. Kakihara and Ichi from Ichi The Killer/Koroshiya Ichi WILL be included, because It's my list and I want them on there, even if it contradicts the previous rule. 4. No zombies.

Here's my list so far followed by strong possibilites for inclusion, trying to be fair here:

Freddy Krueger
Jason Voorhees
Leatherface
Michael Myers/The Shape
Pinhead/Lead Cenobite
Chucky
Ghostface
Jigsaw
Sadako Yamamura
Kakihara
Ichi

Possibly:

Ash
Patrick Bateman
Other?

Thoughts? Recommendations?

Last edited:
Oh and one last thing, tell me if you want to do a bracketed tournament type thing starting with lower tier characters going into the fray first and then eventually leading up to the "bigg'uns", voting within the thread for each bout. I really think this could be fun...DON'T YOU?! :huh:

Well, Kakihara would be the first to die as it is the ultimate pleasure to be murdered by individuals more sadistic than he.

I would have to say Ichi would die early on as well. Love the movie but at the end of the day he's just a spaz with blades on his boots.

haha, ouch. I think the both of them would eat it right before the halfway mark, taking out the more realistic killers before they meet their ends. Anyways, I'm going with the first bout:

Norman Bates(Psycho) vs Patrick Bateman(American Psycho)

oh, and vote for your favorite now. I'll give each "fight" some time to get a good tally.

Bateman. Bateman is WAY more intense. While Bates was having an identity crisis and playing psychological games, bateman would just hit him with an axe

Hmm, not being a Scream fan, I just recently found out that the Ghostface killer is actually a few people or so, wondering if that should take him/her/them out of contention? I'd like to just have one sole character with the same characteristics throughout.

Wouldn't Jason be eliminated since he's some kind of Zombie thing?

Hmm, not being a Scream fan, I just recently found out that the Ghostface killer is actually a few people or so, wondering if that should take him/her/them out of contention? I'd like to just have one sole character with the same characteristics throughout.
You could just go with the original, although, technically that's more then one person as well.

and my vote goes for Patrick Bateman as well. dude's intense.

Freddy Krueger
Jason Voorhees
Leatherface
Michael Myers/The Shape
Pinhead/Lead Cenobite
Chucky
Ghostface
Jigsaw
Sadako Yamamura
Kakihara
Ichi
Ash

Well, lets see here. If we had this battle, it would have to take place in a Jigsaw trap, because otherwise he'd go down easy. Any of the Jigsaw killers would. ROUND 1: So lets say he puts two killers/badasses in a room together to duke it out. Each room has a specific trap. Freddy is brought into the real world somehow, and Jigsaw opens the puzzle box. All his tasks are prerecordered, as opening the box causes Pinhead to come out and rip Jigsaw apart before the game even begins. (Note: I'm not explaining all the traps. Don't have THAt much time.) Ghostface would fight Chucky in a room filling with gas. Funny thing, Chucky doesn't breath, so Ghostface loses. Kakihara and Ichi fight each other. Ichi owns him then...does something sexual by himself over Kakihara's body. Sadako comes out of a TV to fight Michael Myers. Michael has no fear of her, walks past her and destroy the tape. Sadako disappears. Freddy appears in a room with Jason. Cue Freddy vs. Jason, except Jigsaw's trap saws Jason in half due to his slow nature. Freddy wins. Ash fights Leatherface chainsaw to chainsaw. Ash gets his saw-hand knocked off. Leatherface raises his saw over his head to finish Ash off. Ash quickly pulls out his shotgun and blows off Leatherface's head.
Round 2: Ichi ends up with Ash. Ichi is fast, causing Ash a lot of trouble in countering him. Ash' gets wounded, and decideds to play dead. As Ichi again begins his sick finale, Ash, jumps up, kicks him in the groin, and shoots him with his shotgun. Chucky end sup with Pinhead. Chucky, having some knowledge of the occult, resets the box, and sends Pinhead back. However, laughing and making an a** out of himself, Chucky forgets about the room's trap, and is killed somehow. Freddy and Michael fight next. Freddy tries his best to use fear against Michael, but Michael has no fear, and Freddy becomes weak against him. Freddy uses his claws to tear some woudns into Michael, but Michael stabs Freddy in the heart, then slices him in half from the heart up.
FINAL ROUND : Michael vs Ash. Honestly, I can't decide who would win. Probably Ash, as my favorite horror hero, because he'd hack Michael up, but The Shape, as easily my favorite horror villian, could get an upper hand.

Ash wins by being the most epic horror character ever.

As far as the zombie thing goes that's mainly because they're generally shown as a massive horde. Jason's just one guy. He's practicallly invulnerable and somewhat zombie-ish in the later films, but still just one dude. Also why I'm thinking of omitting Ghostface.

It's interesting to see opinions on who would win overall. As much as I like this one or that one, I think in terms of hardcore nerdy facts about each of them it would come down to only two very powerful characters in the end, but we shall see.

Anyways, let's keep this to the business at hand-the schizophrenic mama's boy vs the killer yuppie. So far that's two for Bateman...

and one last sweet piece of fanart...
dd20e0c34b9c0d36cb91d3db687477a1857c3ce2.jpg

I got your "horror movie icons" right HERE:

classic-monsters1.jpg

Last edited:
I got your "horror movie icons" right HERE:

classic-monsters1.jpg

I love the old icons. Actually felt this silly contest was "beneath" them. Also, can't wait to see Del Toro's Frankenstein, if he ever gets around to it after The Hobbit. :huh:

Also, I voted for Sadako, since she can stop a person's heart at will. Honorable mention goes to Pinhead and Jason Voorhees as well. It's actually a bit harder to contemplate outcomes given a select few are relatively "intangible" in the real world, i.e. Freddy, Pinhead and Sadako.

Also, I voted for Sadako, since she can stop a person's heart at will. Honorable mention goes to Pinhead and Jason Voorhees as well. It's actually a bit harder to contemplate outcomes given a select few are relatively "intangible" in the real world, i.e. Freddy, Pinhead and Sadako.
Well, Freddy can be tangible if brought out ala the original NOES, or FvsJ. Pinhead is powerful, but unsolving the box or (and this is stretching it) building some configuartion to kill him ala Hellraiser 4 (although Clive Barker plans to kill him in a new novel next year). I figure there's no real way to escape Sadako, but I figure had I paired her against Jason or Freddy (Zombie Jason since he wouldn't have a heartbeat assumingly, and Freddy for the same reason, though the blood spray in FvsJ may say different) than she really couldn't do anything to them and would either disappear or be destroyed. As fir my idea with Michael, eh, The Shape beats out Sadako any day anyway.

why isnt wes cravens Scream in there!??? its still to this day the biggest horror/slasher movie ever...even its sequels.

I love the old icons. Actually felt this silly contest was "beneath" them. Also, can't wait to see Del Toro's Frankenstein, if he ever gets around to it after The Hobbit. :huh:

i KNOW! He has Doug Jones in mind to play the monster! :up:

why isnt wes cravens Scream in there!??? its still to this day the biggest horror/slasher movie ever...even its sequels.

Scream is in there. The killer in Scream is Ghostface.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"