MTV's Daria and Jodie

Daria was appointment TV for me back in the day. :)

The only black girl.

[YT]nqJ9XNw07-0[/YT]

I wonder if the original voice cast will come back?

Gee it’s true, everything 90s is coming back

If Tracee is involved I’m so there. Love her

'Daria' Spinoff 'Jodie' Now an Animated Film, Sets Main Cast - Variety

The “Daria” spinoff “Jodie” is taking shape, but will now be an animated film rather than a series as originally announced. In addition, Variety has learned exclusively that the spinoff has set its main cast.

It was previously announced that Tracee Ellis Ross will voice the title role of Jodie, Daria’s friend from high school. The film sees her graduating from college and going to work as an intern for the prestigious tech firm, Firstfinity.

The cast now includes: Pamela Adlon (“Better Things,” “King of the Hill”), Cole Escola (“Ziwe,” “Tuca & Bertie”), Jojo T. Gibbs (“Twenties,” “Good Trouble”), William Jackson Harper (“The Good Place,” “Love Life”), Zosia Mamet (“The Flight Attendant,” “Girls”), Alex Moffat (“SNL,” “Ralph Breaks the Internet”), Dermot Mulroney (“Hanna,” “Shameless”), Arden Myrin (“Insatiable,” “Shameless”), Kal Penn (“House,” “Designated Survivor”), Kofi Siriboe (“Queen Sugar, “Awkward”), Dulcé Sloan (“The Great North,” “The Daily Show”), and Heléne Yorke (“The Other Two,” “Masters of Sex”).

Well this certainly went through some revisions.

So it’s a spinoff of a spinoff, lol. I never watched Daria back in the day but I know a lot of my female friends were huge fans. Hope this is good.

So it’s a spinoff of a spinoff, lol. I never watched Daria back in the day but I know a lot of my female friends were huge fans. Hope this is good.
I like that they ditched Daria having a black friend angle and making Jodie the actual star instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"