My fanmade movie posters

the return??is that supposed to be the grudge

batboy99 said:
the return??is that supposed to be the grudge
no its another movie with SMG coming this year you can check the trailer at apple.com it looks like a normal horror movie

The Grudge 2 will have SMG, but she's starring in a new movie called The Return, Yes they look alot alike.

Two new horror shows starring SMG ... wow got to check out the movie trailer of the return.

I'm a big fan of the saw movies so here's a second go at it
sawmov3nc1.jpg

here's 3 posters i did in the past days, the spider-man one is not finished cus i lost some of my things when i was changing the os:
spdng3fm2.jpg

transar0.jpg

pop3tttts8.jpg

thanks guys i really like the pop one as well i started doing one for the warrior within but i didn't like the result so moved to the two thrones:
that was the first go but i don't like it much
popwwvw3.jpg

Overman said:
here's 3 posters i did in the past days, the spider-man one is not finished cus i lost some of my things when i was changing the os:
spdng3fm2.jpg

transar0.jpg

:eek: :wow: HOLY !!!!!!!!!!!1

Right before Auagaust and immediatley following Juneaeaeaeaeaeaeaea...

Here's a transformers wall (with fire)
transwalluf8.jpg

without
transwallnofrmm7.jpg

and red one
transredvk4.jpg

Every thread I go into I see some pretty hot talent. nice work.How is all of this done?

I love all your Spiderman manips, very good job.:up:

The IronMan said:
Every thread I go into I see some pretty hot talent. nice work.How is all of this done?
well in photoshop, hi tech brush, two pics of skys one pic of city and one pic of ruines and some basic filters and blending that's all for the bg. i think, hope i helped you :woot:

Overman said:
spdng3fm2.jpg
I really like this one.:up:

Good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"