• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

My Fantasy novel MARLSBETH! NOW AVAILABLE

HULKFish

Author of Marlsbeth
Reaction score
Hey Guys! I had to share this with all of my friends @ superherohype. The labor of the last 5 or 6 years of my life have seen this dream realized... Marlsbeth sees the light of day! 610 pages, 25 chapter epic tale.

This is the early bird special on my Fantasy Novel Marlsbeth! The official release will be August 8.

I will be publishing the official site very soon, FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, and the like to come. Chapter 1 and 2 will be available for free download from the official site, which I will be posting an update for. A glossary and map will also be made available.

Don't forget to use the 20% COUPON code: Discount20, if you wish to purchase early, otherwise, stay tuned for more news...

Synopsis

Marlsbeth was a land devout to the ideals of the mighty twin kingdoms, until an age when darkness prevailed. The will of a malevolent soul threatened the very existence of man, and from the underbelly of an earthly realm pervaded the bid of the Shadows Claw.

Summons of the wizard bound the meek ranger of Green Wood to quest, and reclaim that, which was lost. Banion sought the allies of a loyalist union and against the Dark Armies of Lord Gim hoisted their efforts.

Come on this journey of trial and virtue... magic and wonder...

Hey Guys! I had to share this with all of my friends @ superherohype. The labor of the last 5 or 6 years of my life have seen this dream realized... Marlsbeth sees the light of day! 610 pages, 25 chapter epic tale.

This is the early bird special on my Fantasy Novel Marlsbeth! The official release will be August 8.

I will be publishing the official site very soon, FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, and the like to come. Chapter 1 and 2 will be available for free download from the official site, which I will be posting an update for. A glossary and map will also be made available.

Don't forget to use the 20% COUPON code: Discount20, if you wish to purchase early, otherwise, stay tuned for more news...

Congrats man! I've self published my fantasy novel and I'm still trying to look for a publisher so it's good to see SOMEONE on the Hype! got their stuff out.

You might want to look for my book on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. The links are in my sig please feel free to check it out

Cool! I will do that... Thanks for stopping by!

UPDATE: Marlsbeth is ONLINE! Visit www.marlsbeth.com and download Chapter 1 and 2 for free!

Marlsbeth is on Facebook
Marlsbeth is on Twitter (Follow @marlsbeth)

I will update the official site with tons more content as I get this going! Glossary download will be soon...

Visit the link from the book cover on the front page and you will see the link to purchase Marlsbeth from your favorite booksellers: amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, etc...

BIG discount from the publisher! GO to the link in the original post to order Marlsbeth for $15.95...

If you haven't read any yet, check my last post! I'm getting some really good feedback and comments. I won't brag, but some comparisons I don't mind hearing... :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"