• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Naruto vs One Piece

Lord

All Mighty
Reaction score
So wich one is better?
Naruto or One Piece, the plot, the characters, everything else.
So let's vote!

What the f***, go sell handbags and coaches somewhere else

^LOL, that vote shouldn't count since it comes with spamming.

While One Piece is more stranger and it's plot is allways changing most people say it's better than naruto, whose plot is more of a long term story arc

One Piece is a disgrace to pirates, not saying the original Naruto wasn't a disgrace to ninja's but really? "The ***** Cat Pirates" I kid you not, my palm was glued to my face for 3 weeks after that episode. I do give One Piece this, they don't go as filler happy as Naruto and try to stick to the plot, to bad I don't care for one pieces plot, in the end I pick Naruto.

Sasuke (who always seems to pull a new power out of his ass) and the main character being a one trick pony ruined Naruto for me. Anyway, I can't say which is better because that's just an opinion by fans but I do prefer One Piece over Naruto.

Sasuke (who always seems to pull a new power out of his ass) and the main character being a one trick pony ruined Naruto for me. Anyway, I can't say which is better because that's just an opinion by fans but I do prefer One Piece over Naruto.

But that's who Sasuke is, he's a prodigy.

It's not so much Sasuke, who more or less annoyed the hell out of me in Part 1 since Kishimoto focused soley on Sasuke and not Naruto. It wasn't until the fight at the waterfall and ugh!! the god awful fillers that the creator decided to focus on Naruto.

It's mainly that Naruto, the Child of the Prophecy, can never defeat an enemy without help or Kyubi's powers. Also, as mentioned before...He's a one trick pony. He only knows Kage Bushin and different forms of the Rasengan..hmm!!! I guess that makes him a two trick pony.

But At least I don't have to torture myself since I gave up on the series after the Invasion of Pain arc. Though, through friends and this board I know bits and pieces of what's going on as of now.

While i kind of like the main character the fact that he relied on the kyubi so much was annoying

One Piece wins by pure imagination alone. It's one of the few stories that I can look at it on every page and think, damn, how can anyone come up with so many interesting designs for fauna, wildlife, characters, ships, places, and such that WORK. Oda has faaaar outdone George Lucas on imagination...maybe because Oda's creations don't look like they were designed for a toy line.

It's not so much Sasuke, who more or less annoyed the hell out of me in Part 1 since Kishimoto focused soley on Sasuke and not Naruto. It wasn't until the fight at the waterfall and ugh!! the god awful fillers that the creator decided to focus on Naruto.

It's mainly that Naruto, the Child of the Prophecy, can never defeat an enemy without help or Kyubi's powers. Also, as mentioned before...He's a one trick pony. He only knows Kage Bushin and different forms of the Rasengan..hmm!!! I guess that makes him a two trick pony.

But At least I don't have to torture myself since I gave up on the series after the Invasion of Pain arc. Though, through friends and this board I know bits and pieces of what's going on as of now.

I can agree with that, it was little fall back on card he used all through the first series. He's actually past that now but I can respect that.

back 5-6 years ago i started watching/reading both... just earlier today I read the newest chapter in Naruto.... and have no clue what is going on in One Piece.

i like one piece alittle more than naruto but thats just me.

Both the shows are pretty good . But rest just depends on the the individual choice only and I like the Naruto the more.

I watch and read both of them, but for me I enjoy One Piece more than I do Naruto. I enjoy the characters in One Piece more, and Oda has no problem killing main characters like with Whitebeard and Ace, but it was to advance the story and not just for shock value.

With Naruto I guess I just get a bit tired with the whole over-reaching arc of Naruto getting to Saske so that he can bring him back to Hidden Leaf village and for things to go back to the way they were, and then having that pounded into your head almost every episode. Now, One Piece also has an over-reaching arc in the Luffy want's to find One Piece and become king of the pirates, but they don't remind you of this every episode. They also show his crewmates dreams and how Luffy is going to help them achieve that.

But, again I enjoy One Piece more...just my opinion.

I should also put when it comes to One Piece being better than Naurto...and wait for it...REASONALBLE POWER LEVELS. From the crew to the villians everyone has some reasonable powers and abilites.

I should also put when it comes to One Piece being better than Naurto...and wait for it...REASONALBLE POWER LEVELS. From the crew to the villians everyone has some reasonable powers and abilites.

sorry but I find that statement silly.
1. reasonable powerless is relative to the universe designed for them. I mean if you're talking about a story about celestial beings then they would be "too powerful" but then we'll talk about dragon ball and they can blow up planets. Naruto is no where near any of that but if it was it's relative to itself and it's hella explained so who really can be bothered by such a thing.

Someone explain One Piece to me, of all these anime these days it looks the silliest from a distance and hardest to get into. I mean seriously look at that kid with the limbs and hat and stuff...just a brief premise please, I'm too lazy for wiki.

both are good at what they do. people who like a long drawn out arc that involves training and missions will go for naruto as it has multiple training arcs.

One Piece pretty much is on the job training, walk around kicking ass and eventually will reach a goal. The art in one piece is pretty great, prob my favorite part of the manga is the art.

both are fun to read and entertaining. What one is better is up to the reader.

Full Metal Alchemist :o

I voted One Piece

Someone explain One Piece to me, of all these anime these days it looks the silliest from a distance and hardest to get into. I mean seriously look at that kid with the limbs and hat and stuff...just a brief premise please, I'm too lazy for wiki.

I agree with you. The animation style never had any interest for me and just put me off. I will give it a chance at some point but visually it doesn't do anything for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"