Natalie Port/Kat Dennings discuss handling Thor's "Hammer"

yea it was posted on one of the other thor threads. its still funny though. they get the joke and really play it up, even make the guy uncomfortable,lol.

Speaking of this, Does anyone else think that comic con teaser for the new Ultimate Thor series pushed the metaphor a bit too much? Check out how Thor handles "mjolnir"

1279856818.jpg

Phallic metaphor much?

Ultimate Thor's always been a little insecure. Why do you think his version of Mjolnir is like 5 times bigger than the original? ;)

Ultimate Thor's always been a little insecure. Why do you think his version of Mjolnir is like 5 times bigger than the original? ;)

I hate that hammer, it's Beta ray Bills hammers freakishly huge ******ed cousin.

Yeah, it looks really stupid. You just don't mess with the classics. It'd be like making Captain America's shield into a talking car. :facepalm:

After seeing that thing in the last two Iron Man films, I was scared they were going to make Cap's shield a piece of tech.

Yeah, it looks really stupid. You just don't mess with the classics. It'd be like making Captain America's shield into a talking car. :facepalm:
:cap: .....it was a motorcycle windshield on the tv mini series :D

... Mjølnir. Not that hard to say. :oldrazz:

I 100% agree, she looks drop dead gorgeous. I never really thought much of her before but holy CRAP she looks great.

Wow, you just figured out her otherworldly beauty?

I don't understand why Portman tries to act like a bit of an air head when ever she works on these genre films. It was the same with Star Wars. It is like she lowers her intelligence.

Last edited:
I think this thread would eventually come down to.. Who would you rather?

Natalie.

Go.

I don't understand why Portman tries to act like a bit of an air head when ever she works on these genre films. It was the same with Star Wars. It is like she lowers her intelligence.
Well, look at the kind of questions she's being asked. I was a bit disappointed that she didn't actually answer the question about Jungian stuff on the Comic-Con panel, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"