NBC's 'JOURNEYMAN' starring Kevin Mckidd

Golgo-13

The Return of the O.G
Reaction score
Journeyman is about a man named Dan Vasser (played by Kevin McKidd). Dan is just an average man who's got things going great for him—until he is given the chance to travel...not around the world, but in time. He then finds himself changing people's lives, both positively and negatively. Things even get worse when he rediscovers (while time-traveling, of course) his ex-fiancé, who mysteriously died in a plane crash years ago.

Airs 24th Sept. I love Kevin Mckidd in Rome and Dog Soldiers, so on that note, i'll check this out.

journeyman%20copy.jpg

From the previews I've seen, this certainly looks interesting....I'll definately be checking it out.

looks pretty cool. it's kinda like Quantum Leap, but still feels different.

McKidd was great on Rome, so I'm really excited to see the series premiere.

I heard it's on Monday nights. Before or after Heroes..? Also might compete with Prison Break or 24 on FOX....

Ferinous back in action! can't wait.

The PILOT, imo, was GREAT! I seriously can't wait for it to premiere. Really loved the whole ending of the pilot as well.

The PILOT, imo, was GREAT! I seriously can't wait for it to premiere. Really loved the whole ending of the pilot as well.

same here. like I said before, it's kinda has a Quantum Leap vibe to it, but it does manage to be its own thing. plus Kevin McKidd is great. pretty damn likeable and charismatic.

I'll definitely keep watching it once it premieres. :up:

I caught the pilot on VOD a couple of days ago. And I loved it. **** was a little confusing to follow at first with the time jumps. But at the end it left me thinking "damn! what a twist".

I loved the pilot, will definitely be tuning in

I just saw the pilot, and I must say it looked really good.

Yes, it does have a Quantum Leap kind of vibe, especially in the fact that he doesn't know why he's jumping to specific times/places, but eventually the "master plan" bears itself out.

Apparently, his dead fiancé is not dead, but is also playing a hop-scotch game across time.

Definitely going on my DVR list. It makes it easier that it's not up against any other show that I watch.

What time on Mondays will this show air? I hope it's not at 8pm EST cause i'm already hooked on FOX's PRISON BREAK.

What time on Mondays will this show air? I hope it's not at 8pm EST cause i'm already hooked on FOX's PRISON BREAK.

It goes like this:

Chuck ------- Prison Break
Heroes ------ K-Ville
Journeyman - Local News (at least where I am)

I'm glad I can DVR Chuck on TV1, while Prison Break is recording on TV2.

I'm going to try and catch the pilot.

It goes like this:

Chuck ------- Prison Break
Heroes ------ K-Ville
Journeyman - Local News (at least where I am)

I'm glad I can DVR Chuck on TV1, while Prison Break is recording on TV2.

OMG. :down

I wanted to watch Chuck and K-Ville so bad, but Prison Break and Heroes already take those slots up. Why can't Chuck and K-Ville come on Wednesdays, or at least Tuesdays before 10?!

:csad:

I think once '24' comes back on, K-Ville will get bumped to a new day, though with Fox's track record for new shows, it'll be a miracle of this thing last past 4 weeks. :csad:

Yeah, I know.
I've been anticipating K-Ville since it's first promo 5 months back. I really want it to last.

OMG. :down

I wanted to watch Chuck and K-Ville so bad, but Prison Break and Heroes already take those slots up. Why can't Chuck and K-Ville come on Wednesdays, or at least Tuesdays before 10?!

:csad:

A DVR is a GREAT investment in this regard.

Saw them filming in San Francisco, looks pretty good :up:

A DVR is a GREAT investment in this regard.

Hell yeah it is. But it's going to be a problem with this Monday lineup.

8pm-9pm: Prison Break (Not interested in Chuck)
9pm-10pm: Heroes --- Monday Night RAW (9pm-10pm)
10pm-11pm: Journeyman --- Monday Night RAW (10pm-11:10pm)
11pm-Midnight: Ani-Monday (Just the first hour not the 2nd with that horribly bad Street Fighter 2 anime)

So it's look like I'll be spending my time watching K-Ville online this season. Unless they move this **** to another night. :cmad:

Hell yeah it is. But it's going to be a problem with this Monday lineup.

8pm-9pm: Prison Break (Not interested in Chuck)
9pm-10pm: Heroes --- Monday Night RAW (9pm-10pm)
10pm-11pm: Journeyman --- Monday Night RAW (10pm-11:10pm)
11pm-Midnight: Ani-Monday (Just the first hour not the 2nd with that horribly bad Street Fighter 2 anime)

So it's look like I'll be spending my time watching K-Ville online this season. Unless they move this **** to another night. :cmad:

Well, with the DVR I have, it runs two different TVs in two different rooms. I can record two shows at the same time, one just has to record on TV1, while the other is on TV2.

My DVR is working overtime on Monday nights starting next week:

7:00 PM TV2: Prison Break
7:00 PM TV1: Chuck
8:00 PM TV2: Heroes
8:00 PM TV1: Noein
8:30 PM TV1: Tokko
9:00 PM TV1: Street Fighter II (I watch it pre-recorded, so I can skip the awful stuff and head straight into the fights.)
9:00 PM TV2: Journeyman
9:30 PM TV1: Street Fighter II
10:00 PM TV1: The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

And that's not including Home Improvement and George Lopez on Nick at Nite. I have the DVR recording every episode, but at the lowest priority so it never pre-empts any other recording. It acts to record "filler" stuff on my DVR, for when there's nothing else on, I just watch a recorded copy of either show.

Next weekend, I plan on having a personal Heroes marathon with all of last season's episodes that are still in my DVR. :word:

I'm doing this so I can start deleting them to make room for next season's episodes.

Premiers tonight don't it? Can't wait.

Yes it does, I wonder how it will do against CSI: Miami.

I think seeing as how it follows Heroes should give it a fighting chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"