Need help looking for an old anime about mecha's

dancing_on_fire

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey guys need your expertise, i dont know if i have a great imagination or poor memory but i remember watching an Anime around 2000/1 on cartoon network in Australia, the thing is I've had no luck finding it any where, theirs nothing so far that similar and wiki is plain frustrating so i was wondering if someone on these boards can help me out :D

this is a brief description of what i can remember:
The series is about these three teenagers, they arrive on some planet, they manage to some how active three giant Mecha's, One is a gold mecha, another is a red mecha and the third is blue. (Sounds a bit like gundam i know) Any way during the series they encounter this human size mecha thats like silver white, this mecha is sentient and everytime they get in trouble it shows up in the nick of time and combines with one of the three mechas, The gold one transforms into a Tiger/lion Mecha, the Red transforms into a phoenix/bird mecha and the blue one transforms into a dragon mecha.

Other details i can rember are that this evil force make their own version of the human sized silver mecha, its black and is piloted by a traitor from the good guys team and the leader of the good guys team becomes the pilot of the silver mecha later on the series when the three giant mecha's cant fight the black one

ok i admit very confusing, anyone remember a show like this? i really want to find it haha

Any knowledge is appreaciated. Thanks.

I tried to find it. Then I got a headache trying to think of desctriptions to put into google.

I hope it's not Zoids you're thinking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"