Need Immediate Help from a Pro Photoshop Artist!

Brendan

Dead By Dawn
Reaction score
Here is what's up. I need a photograph of two people photoshopped together in sort of a couple's portrait kind of photograph.

Reason being? I am currently working to finish a short film with a very restricted schedule. I'm hoping to get the rest of all the filming done within one night but the problem is there is a major scene that requires a photograph of the two characters together. Its part of the big reveal at the end. The problem is my actress lives 40 miles away from us and we won't be seeing her again to finish filming till next month. She is very busy at school and has a play she is involved in. If I have to I will take a photo of them together when we reunite to finish filming, but then we would have to wait for the picture to develope and then schedule another time within our frantic schedules to finish filming the scene with the photograph in it (which would have only taken a couple of minutes to shoot and could have been done the previous day if we had the bloody photo.)

I'm an idiot for not taking the picture the last time I saw both actors together but these minor things tend to slip people's minds and I had no idea that everyone would suddenly have extremely busy lives once the school semester started.

If any photoshop artist is interested, I will send you pictures of the actors to photoshop. They need to be standing beside eachother in some way. I don't care if you paste their faces onto someone else's bodies, as long as it looks good. Maybe zooming the pictures in as a close up might help. Even a wedding picture could help since the two characters are supposed to be married. But I had in mind originally just a typical photo that a couple would have of themselves up on their bedside mantle.

Your name will be credited in the film and I will also send you a DVD copy when its done.

Thanks.

Shouldn't this be in the tech support forum?

Shouldn't this be in the tech support forum?

um... That says its for people who are having problems with the site or forum. This is me requesting help from any artists out there to help with a short film. Not all that technical really.

um... That says its for people who are having problems with the site or forum. This is me requesting help from any artists out there to help with a short film. Not all that technical really.

It lies, that forum has saved my ass on several occasions.

I'll wait and see if anyone answers this of if it gets moved.

i can help

since this is a film After Effets is the key

ooo ok since its just a photograph, that would be really easy to do

first i thought it was a moving scene and you were trying to put her in a shot

i can help

since this is a film After Effets is the key
yeah, if he is inserting the picture into a preexisting shot. But in order for there to be any picture to insert, you're gonna have to make it in photoshop. unless of course you want it to look, you know, crappy.

Brenden. There is a VERY easy way to handle your picture dilemma in photoshop. You could even do it yourself if you wanted to. Can be done in 10 minutes. I got a bachelor's in this type of stuff. PM me.

yea thats what i thought he was trying to do

No I haven't filmed the scene with the picture in it yet. I'm looking for someone to photoshop a picture for me to use as a prop. I don't own adobe photoshop either.

I'll PM both of you.

Thanks guys for the help. I'm all set now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"