Superman Returns New Ad On Fox 8! Supes Saving The Plane

SolidSnakeMGS said:
Well, he probably meant that the new clip disappointed him and he's not really happy with how it looks like X3 is shaping up. I'm the same way. I can see where he's coming from.

I've been disappointed with very little of what I've seen/heard/read about SR, while on the other hand, it's been the exact opposite with X3. So it's nice to have another comic book movie you almost know you can feel good about in SR.

I see this X3 clip and my heart continues to sink. I see the new SR ad and I admit at first I was disappointed a little, but it grew on me very quickly. That hasn't happened at all with the X3 clip.

But don't mean to derail this...so back to the regularly scheduled programming...

wow...i really don't see why anyone could possibly disappointed...i can understand (barely) if someone is indifferent to it, but being disappointed...sometimes i honestly wonder what everyone here wants from this movie...the 8-sec clip blew way beyond my expectations...but i understand that you have every right to be disappointed, and every right to criticize the clip as well as the movie...but i am glad it grew on you...

M.O.Steel said:
wow...i really don't see why anyone could possibly disappointed...i can understand (barely) if someone is indifferent to it, but being disappointed...sometimes i honestly wonder what everyone here wants from this movie...the 8-sec clip blew way beyond my expectations...but i understand that you have every right to be disappointed, and every right to criticize the clip as well as the movie...but i am glad it grew on you...

Like I noted immediately after it came out, I thought the part when Superman flies by the camera before crashing into the building was a little on the cheap and obviously CGI part, and I also wondered why Superman would fly through a building in such a careless disregard for property damage. Anal, I know.

The part where he rotates struck me as being a bit odd too. It just looked kinda weird.

After that, it's pretty much complete awesomeness, hence not full disappointment or even half disappointment...but slight disappointment.

But like I said, it did grow on me and I got a lot more comfortable with my previous "issues" with the clip. I tend to have such high expectations and anticipation with something that very little tends to impress me much or right off the bat. It usually takes awhile to sink it before I realize the full value of something.

i have low expectations maybe thats why i think this 8 seconds were really good. but the thing that suprised me the most was the colours. some poeple will say that the clip is desaturated. no it is not. it is original. this is how it will look in the movie. like a desaturated movie. i guess in metropolis teh colours will look different as in smallvile(home not the tv show).

classic,retro and fleischer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SolidSnakeMGS said:
^ Teh really? I hope you're liek teh right!!1
making fun of the TEH word. yeah i always write this wrong hehehehe :)

so we know how the hair moves when he is flying. i think when he lands the hair should not be like in the beginning. but first it should be somethin like that
070jo.jpg

He'd have been the perfect choice for joker. I wish he wasn't batman because of that.

^^ are you kidding... mmmmmmm i dissagree bale was the greatest batman to date!

DOO BEE said:
^^ are you kidding... mmmmmmm i dissagree bale was the greatest batman to date!

if your gonna tell me Kilmer or Keaton was better.... then im gonna piss myself laughing at you.... keaton was in no way better then bale nor was kilmer for that matter

did you read what i wrote..... .... look at post before mine, the dude is saying bale should have been the joker...... i was dissagreeing and then i said....

bale was the greatest batman to date!

which is a fact thank you!
BALE kicks ass!!!!!

****ing keaton is a midget and kilmer was a *****, ...... ghaaa terrible!

DOO BEE said:
did you read what i wrote..... .... look at post before mine, the dude is saying bale should have been the joker...... i was dissagreeing and then i said....

bale was the greatest batman to date!

which is a fact thank you!
BALE kicks ass!!!!!

****ing keaton is a midget and kilmer was a *****, ...... ghaaa terrible!

my bad at least where on the same :up: page

mmmmm thank you lol........ you scared me but i though i ****ed up what i wrote lol....

Not that this should turn into a batman thread, but just for the record... Christian Bale is by FAAAAAAAAAAAR the best batman ever!! There's no comparring to him.. He's just so bad-ass!!!

Naite22 said:
Not that this should turn into a batman thread, but just for the record... Christian Bale is by FAAAAAAAAAAAR the best batman ever!! There's no comparring to him.. He's just so bad-ass!!!
:up:

Naite22 said:

:up: :up:

And I have a feeling Routh is going to be an awesome SUPERMAN .:supes:

Kal-El 8 said:

Look what I think. Vissual effects will be awesome, actors will be good, script will be crap.

Cinemaman said:
Look what I think. Vissual effects will be awesome, actors will be good, script will be crap.

Then the film will feel empty for me if that's the case. Story = most important.

SolidSnakeMGS said:
Then the film will feel empty for me if that's the case. Story = most important.

Agreed. I thought it will be great movie, but script ruined everything what I loved.

Now I don't think SR will have success, it will get a bit more than $150m, only because it is Superman.

Kal-El 8 said:

i dont think so.... i think its gonna take time.... like i said he just doesnt seem to fit it for me.... he just doesnt give the vibe enough to me just yet but June 30th will see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"