World New goblin uniform help

jaganar

☆FACEBOOK.COM/arkhamNYC☆
Reaction score
the whole NG uniform from 3 seems to me that it could be made by anyone
with the exception of a few adjustments to readily available materials.

my ? is how would one go about making the vambraces ?? (gaundlets )
cus basicly i think the whole padding and such could be fixed by a trip to the local hardware store and a lot of imagination ( LOOKING AT THE GUY IN HERE who made the war machine uniform ... you know the one )

large_SpiderMan%203%20-%20New%20Goblin%20Art-11779845212o67oj7u.jpg

Goblin.jpg

hot-toys-new-goblin-spider-man-3-figure-8.jpg

Well, for the gauntlets, do you want a working blade? Or just one with the blade already out?

Well, for the gauntlets, do you want a working blade? Or just one with the blade already out?

im thinking of tighting the blades (like on my reworked Fredddy gloves instead of welding it to the tip i screwed in the blades).

i have the buckles purchased from NYC's fashion district and picked up a green jeans and shirt from the army store.

im thinking of tighting the blades (like on my reworked Fredddy gloves instead of welding it to the tip i screwed in the blades).

i have the buckles purchased from NYC's fashion district and picked up a green jeans and shirt from the army store.

Well I'm not too sure on what you could do to make a working blade, I'd just make one out of cardboard/paper mache... I actually made a decent working (rubber band mechanism) Assassin's Creed blade like that. XD

As for the mask you could look for a green paintball mask, with or without alterations it still looks very similar to the New Goblin mask.

EmpireCylusOlive.jpg

largegoblinharry31024zs1we3ad_2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"