New Line takes a Brand New Vacation

I rank the Vacation movies in this order:

1. Vacation
2. Christmas Vacation
3. European Vacation
4. Vegas Vacation

Christmas Vacation was #3 of the Adventures of the Griswold family, yet it's so much better then European Vacation.

And didn't Clark sell like food preservatives or something like that? It was mentioned on Christmas Vacation.
I actually like European Vacation better than Christmas Vacation.

None of them beat the original though, man that movie is funny :hehe:

I dont think it would make sense without at least Chevy and Beverly, but oh well. I guess we'll have to wait and see how this goes.

Why are people so obsessed with Hall? He only played the part once.

Anyway, I'd say:

1. Christmas Vacation
2. National Lampoon's Vacation
3. Vegas Vacation (underrated)
4. European Vacation (terrible movie)

Bring back Brinkley, Chevy and Beverly. But most of all, if this movie doesn't have Uncle Eddie (Randy Quaid) it will be full of fail.

Also, you think after decades of failed vacations Rusty would have learned the lessons of his father who he was constantly depicted as smarther than.

It's time the old people go on a cruise or to Mexico!

But the Griswald kids don't age!!! Wasn't Rusty actually YOUNGER in Christmas Vacation compared to European Vacation?!?!

Yeah, in Christmas Vacation, Rusty was actually younger than Audrey.

it's funny how the article was written and how the producer was digging through WB/New Line's library looking for a property to exploit. haha. at least they were honest.

I've figured out the aging issue.

Clark and Ellen Griswold are sociopaths who kidnap and brainwash lost children into believing they're "Rusty" and "Audrey." This is to fulfill their desire for "the perfect family vacation." But with every disastrous attempt, they're forced to kill the kids, bury their remains and start all over again. Thus they move from city to city taking different jobs every time we catch up with them. Anyone who finds out about these plans is met with a fate similar to "the kids" (i.e. the neighbors from Christmas Vacation played by Nicholas Guest and Julia Louis-Dreyfus).

On the other hand, "Cousin Eddie" and "Catherine" are not unlike Clark and Ellen. Only they take pleasure in disposing of various children over the decades where Clark and Ellen think they're above it (i.e. Clark always reluctant to loan "Eddie" money).

That...or Rusty and Audrey have that Benjamin Button disease.

I've figured out the aging issue.

Clark and Ellen Griswold are sociopaths who kidnap and brainwash lost children into believing they're "Rusty" and "Audrey." This is to fulfill their desire for "the perfect family vacation." But with every disastrous attempt, they're forced to kill the kids, bury their remains and start all over again. Thus they move from city to city taking different jobs every time we catch up with them. Anyone who finds out about these plans is met with a fate similar to "the kids" (i.e. the neighbors from Christmas Vacation played by Nicholas Guest and Julia Louis-Dreyfus).

On the other hand, "Cousin Eddie" and "Catherine" are not unlike Clark and Ellen. Only they take pleasure in disposing of various children over the decades where Clark and Ellen think they're above it (i.e. Clark always reluctant to loan "Eddie" money).

That...or Rusty and Audrey have that Benjamin Button disease.

I'd go with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"