World New Spider-Man And His Amazing Friends Site

The Red Bird

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey,

Over at Marvel Animation Age, we've recently completed our Spider-Man And His Amazing Friends site. Since they're proven popular in the past, I thought I'd share a link to you guys here at SHH. Click on the banner below to visit the site

Any thoughts? :)

Episode #1 - Triumph Of The Green Goblin

The Spider-Friends must stop The Green Goblin from poisoning the City's Reservoir with his formula that will turn everyone into ugly Goblins!

:confused: Kids TV has gone too far!

I love the Marvel Animation Age site, its great stuff. The Spider-man and his Amazing Friends page has been done really well, keep up the good work. :up:

Nice work guys!

This is apparently the shows 25th anniversary. You'd think a DVD box set would have been released to celebrate the occasion...

Thanks guys! Always nice to know your work is appreciated.

Electro UK said:
I love the Marvel Animation Age site, its great stuff. The Spider-man and his Amazing Friends page has been done really well, keep up the good work

Cheers. I see you're British too, which makes you even more awesome! I'm working on the really crappy The Avengers cartoon next.

It's as bad as everyone says. And then some. :down

CaptainStacey said:
Nice work guys!

This is apparently the shows 25th anniversary. You'd think a DVD box set would have been released to celebrate the occasion...

It would've been great to see a 25th anniversary release, but Disney apprantly doesn't see the huge market for this show. The rumours of them losing the lisence to Marvel's shows gives me hope. It's too weird that all the Marvel cartoons would be taken off TV without warning...

Im not sure what Disney's line of thinking is on the subject.

Anyway, in honor of the 25th celebration of the show, what's everyone's favorite episode?

Mine is "Seven Little Super-Heroes", from season one.

Spider-Man, Iceman, Firestar, Dr. Strange, Sub-Mariner, Captain America, Shanna The She-Devil....i mean, honestly; does it GET any better than THAT?

Mine would be "Spidey Goes Hollywood".

I have such a great first memory of the scene with Mysterio and his robot Hulk that I want to buy Bowen's upcoming Hulk and Mysterio statues to have on the shelf together.

Plus Hulk and Spidey are my 2 favorites so it was nice seeing them in their only animated team up together.

Damn, I just started a thread before I found this one.

"Swarm" is tied with "7 Little etc."

The Origin Of Firestar is also a good one. Interesting appearance by The X-Men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"