New Video-From MY PRODUCTION-Everyone loves The Godfather

This one is better. Lighting is still bad, acting is still over the top, and they looked at the camera (number one no no). But it is better so kudos.

I liked it..and the fact i think you were trying an american accent..and failing..but you had a go.

I liked it..and the fact i think you were trying an american accent..and failing..but you had a go.
Thanks!:woot:
This one is better. Lighting is still bad, acting is still over the top, and they looked at the camera (number one no no). But it is better so kudos.
I wish I had professional lights and gels.:csad:
As for the acting I want it over the top. I believe in over the top acting in comedies or witty/sarcastic comedy. I've never at temped witty/sarcastic dialog because I'm not that type of person so I stick to what I know when it comes to comedy, but comedy is something I'm shying away from for the next few. I'm looking forward to college ending because everything we do is improv on the spot stuff, we never get time to write proper stuff.
Thanks for the kudos.

Good stuff Lunar :up:

Was the last one an incident revolving around a gun and a toilet? Because I liked that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"