New Years Resolutions & Hopes For 2008

pass all my classes, get a job,finanly get my license, spend less money on junk food and more on items i actually want.

I'm going to be eating better, and try to drop a few pounds.

Get cast in more shows, go to college in September, get a job that fits my show schedule... that's about it.

As always, start eating healthy, go to the gym more :(

I need to stop posting on the hype so much :( :o

My biggest hope for '08 is the birth of a normal, healthy, happy baby with all it's fingers, toes, appendages, no other health issues and all it's mental faculties intact in June or July. :up:

jag

My biggest hope for '08 is the birth of a normal, healthy, happy baby with all it's fingers, toes, appendages, no other health issues and all it's mental faculties intact in June or July. :up:

jag

wow! you already get started on that buddy? I'm sure your powerful semen will produce a fine product for humanity . . . and that baby will likely come out quoting E=MC2 and able to bench press 250lbs. :up:

I'm going to stop lying to myself. So I don't have any resolutions or hopes for 2008.

wow! you already get started on that buddy? I'm sure your powerful semen will produce a fine product for humanity . . . and that baby will likely come out quoting E=MC2 and able to bench press 250lbs. :up:

Haha! :D Yeah, my wife is due on July 4th, actually. :up:

jag

i hope to do something worth while...like finish most of my stories, actually try out my dream job...maybes try and cross some more things off the before 30 list...

that's awesome jag! the all american baby lol!

Save more money in 08 than I did in 07, which is nearly impossible to save less than zero.

I'm guessing there is going to be a bunch of these like the christmas threads .

Anyway I hope to pay off all my bills by the end of next year, If I can do that then i have done something right .

I don't know...get a job.yeah.
Get better on my grades.
And no more drama,iam tired of drama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"