Next Superhero Show I Should Watch?

jolldan

Sidekick
Reaction score
Looking for a new Superhero show to watch as all of the shows I currently watch are either on a break or finished.

There are the two Marvel Netflix show's that I have put off watching simply because I know Daredevil is cancelled and Punisher is likely soon to join them. (But I do still definitely want to watch them)

Daredevil Season 3?
Punisher Season 2?

Then there are these other two Marvel shows featuring characters I know very little about. Along with The Umbrella Academy which debuts on the 15th.
Cloak & Dagger?

Runaways?
The Umbrella Academy?

I have left out the likes of Gotham, Black Lightning and Krypton because I didn't particularly like the look of any of them that much.

Have you watched Titans? Have you thought about other shows that aren't so much superhero, but with similar themes (enhanced people/beings) like Supernatural or Roswell?

Of those you've mentioned specifically, I haven't watched any of the second lost, but have watched both S3 of Daredevil, and I'm 9 episodes into S2 of the Punisher and they're both good, so they'd get my vote out of the five.

Have you watched Titans? Have you thought about other shows that aren't so much superhero, but with similar themes (enhanced people/beings) like Supernatural or Roswell?

Of those you've mentioned specifically, I haven't watched any of the second lost, but have watched both S3 of Daredevil, and I'm 9 episodes into S2 of the Punisher and they're both good, so they'd get my vote out of the five.

Yeah just finished Titans last week. Have watched like 7 seasons of Supernatural can't remember when I stopped watching it but intending to get back in to it at some point. Roswell I can vaguely remember watching a few episodes as a kid .

Yeah will most likely be one of them I start, just sucks knowing this is the last of it.

I Like the look of "The Boys" that's coming to Amazon as well but don't think that has a release date yet.

Yeah just finished Titans last week. Have watched like 7 seasons of Supernatural can't remember when I stopped watching it but intending to get back in to it at some point. Roswell I can vaguely remember watching a few episodes as a kid.
Supernatural is definitely worth getting back into. It's had it's ups and downs, but has remained entertaining all the same. As for Roswell, I was referring to the new show (it's only on it's third episode). I believe it's a remake, I never watched the original.

Yeah will most likely be one of them I start, just sucks knowing this is the last of it.
This is exactly why I haven't finished S2 of the Punisher yet. Knowing we're not going to get a S3, it seems kinda' pointless knowing it'll be left open, and we'll never get a conclusion.

Supernatural is definitely worth getting back into. It's had it's ups and downs, but has remained entertaining all the same. As for Roswell, I was referring to the new show (it's only on it's third episode). I believe it's a remake, I never watched the original.

This is exactly why I haven't finished S2 of the Punisher yet. Knowing we're not going to get a S3, it seems kinda' pointless knowing it'll be left open, and we'll never get a conclusion.

Yeah its one of them where I sort of missed a couple episodes to start with then that turned in to a couple of seasons lol. Will get back in to it though as Jensen Ackles as Dean is one of my favourite characters ever.

Oh wow a remake lol is it weird this makes me feel a little old. Roswell and Buffy are two of the first more adult themed shows I can remember watching.

Yeah who knows how far along filming they were when they found out.

I would say check Daredevil season 3. Its amazing and I would say that its better than all of the DC shows that's on CW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"