Deadpool 2 (No Spoilers) Deadpool 2 Early Tweet Discussion

If you're going to go through Cable's backstory, you'd have to go through Domino's back story and then suddenly you have a bloated sequel that's trying to do too much. But they tell us enough about each character so we know why they're in the movie. I guess that's the struggle in introducing new characters though. You either risk doing too much or risk doing too little.

I think it's always about finding the right balance and about whatever serves the story best. I mean, they can still delve into Cable's backstory down the line. But they don't have to, if it's not relevant to the story.

That can rub some fans the wrong way. But hey, it's not like you got the whole backstory the first time you read them in the comics, either, and you fell in love with them regardless.

P.S.: Can I ask you how Tyler Bates' score is?

I think it's always about finding the right balance and about whatever serves the story best. I mean, they can still delve into Cable's backstory down the line. But they don't have to, if it's not relevant to the story.

That can rub some fans the wrong way. But hey, it's not like you got the whole backstory the first time you read them in the comics, either, and you fell in love with them regardless.

P.S.: Can I ask you how Tyler Bates' score is?

I personally think they found a good balance with how they introduced the new characters. It's enough to make us care about the story. I mean the reality is that this is Deadpool's film first and foremost not Cable's or Domino's or anyone else's. But like I said, how they handled those characters is what fits with the story in the film and adding anymore back story would have just created a mess of a film.

Score is good! I was actually surprised at how much I enjoyed the score lol

I personally think they found a good balance with how they introduced the new characters. It's enough to make us care about the story. I mean the reality is that this is Deadpool's film first and foremost not Cable's or Domino's or anyone else's. But like I said, how they handled those characters is what fits with the story in the film and adding anymore back story would have just created a mess of a film.

Score is good! I was actually surprised at how much I enjoyed the score lol

Great to hear, man!

Why? Too Much comedy?

No, a lot of comedy I can handle even Deadpool’s brand of stupid humor but I sometimes found myself rolling my eyes or pity laughing at many jokes. I do love how he and negasonic and her girlfriend interacted with each other though. Also yes Cable is a beast we don’t get a lot of backstory but what we do get is enough for this film.

I mean, as far as the score, of friggin' course Bates is going to be a huge step up over Junkie XL. That's kind of a given, it's Bates and it's Junkie XL. One's a film composer, one's a button-pusher.

I mean, as far as the score, of friggin' course Bates is going to be a huge step up over Junkie XL. That's kind of a given, it's Bates and it's Junkie XL. One's a film composer, one's a button-pusher.

Yeah, well... I disagree. But to each his own.

Wayy better than the first Deadpool for me. Friggin loved it.

Marvel is definitely winning again

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"