Official 2006 NHL Thread

No, with Dipetro siging that lifetime deal. Thats ridiculous. I compared it to the stupidity of Notre Dame siging Charlie Weiss for what ends up to be the rest of his life after he is done coaching there.

Ah, apologies.

Well, at least he knows he'll never get traded. Nobody will take that contract. Steve Young is still getting paid from the USFL.

Edd Extraordinaire said:
PHI_161.gif

It's over.
Red X.

for now and forever..team teal

SAN JOSE SHARKS

That DiPietro contract is the most ridiculous thing I've seen since, well, the Islanders firing Neil Smith a month into his GM tenure and hiring Garth Snow as their new GM.

DiPietro is still young. He showed promise during the olympics. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Anyway, my team is the Boston Bruins. After sending Thorton and Samsonov on their merry ways I see little hope for the B's this season. Zdeno Charra was a nice addition though, but he's not enough. I think the Bruins are still a few more years away, but you never know, right? Edmonton anyone?

What the heck is up with the Sabres' new logo :confused:

what are new england liek these days?

Yeah running the board.

Haha, you gotta feel sorry for Edmonton, coming so close, then losing all their star players...

Okay, the new season is already underway.

I have to bump it.

My Wings are 2-1, with a 9-2 blowout of the Coyotes :o, but they play the Sabres next, which will be a tough test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"