Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Official Fanart, Wallpapers

Here, it was in the behind the scenes of "Buliding a new Hydra"
m7I7i5T.png

That's the Avengers Variation or at least looks like it. It was on the Helicarrier Wall into the Control deck. Sort the same idea as my neon clock

l'll get a screen capture of the one I'm talking about. Yet another symbol I don't see online right now. The spaces are brackets on the wall

Last edited:
Yeah but the image I'm talking about proceeds AoS It looks like this, BUT, it was on a mock up stage of the Helicarrier at a Comic-Con for Avengers
6ge6wxi.jpg

FOUND it!!! The reason I remember this so much, is because I wanted to MAKE that as a light up wall piece for my Apartment
wvrCrXb.jpg

Yeah it IS hard to keep up lol I almost bought the Bluray of season one too, Just decided it would be easier to play on my laptop at sites where the shift is 12 hours long and mostly boring

Personally, I think the new Hydra Symbol is supposed to be more like a targeting site than brackets like the Shield symbols

here's another Symbol granted it's just in the Comics. I added the text but the art is on the team's shoulder patch
XDkDWEb.png

been working on a few things the last couple days from the AoS show

The different I.D. cards
o8ewarn.png

notice Sitwell's I.D.? It looks like he has a darker ring around his eagle to the right of his picture
wxI055P.jpg

The Medical symbol
mdcIbJW.png

It's not showing up Uskok :( I downloaded it and edited your post tho

Found that a CD/DVD case makes a great display stand. I have the I.D. wallet I made with sunglasses and I.D. card inside. Thinking maybe trying to cut out a Shield eagle in the side.
h95cIcy.jpg

Nice!! glad to see the logo still being used

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"