Official "HOUSE OF THE WOLF MAN" Film Thread...

CHEZ

TIMELESS
Reaction score
Well, here goes....

At SDCC 09' a small indie film called "HOUSE OF THE WOLF MAN" was introduced.

It's apparently made to look like the old Universal horror film classics.

A trailer for the movie can be seen on Youtube and there are some pretty cool pix of it online as well.

I love these kind of movies, and cannot wait to see this one. It looks like great fun.

If anyone has any more info or can post pix or links that'd be great!

Chez, good catch! This looks fun! The wolfman in this looks pretty *****in', too!

Here's the trailer:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1G9NdiRreY[/YT]

Here's some links for pictures:

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/16798
http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/32618/house-wolf-man-pics-and-info

This looks like it's gonna be good. I can't wait for this to come out.

Thanks, man! And thanks for posting the links!

I have always had problems posting links, so I don't even try anymore.

Yes, this movie actually looks like a lot of fun.
Gotta see this thing!

What's really interesting is the article on bloody-disgusting.com says that the guy playing the Wolf Man in this movie is Ron Chaney the grandson of Lon Chaney Jr. Great grandson of Lon Chaney Sr.

And what's also great is to see Frankenstein fighting the Wolf Man again.

Damn it if that's not cool.

Has anyone heard any news of late on this movie?

Can't remember where I read it, some monster film forum(but i can't find the thread), but a DVD release is intended for release either at the end of this year or sometime NEXT YEAR(!). That's all i've managed to find about it.

Came out theatrically in October apparently, DVD release in 2010 but no specific date. I guess Universal aren't being *****es over this, which is kinda surprising.

Came out theatrically in October apparently, DVD release in 2010 but no specific date. I guess Universal aren't being *****es over this, which is kinda surprising.

Well, Universal really has no say over this film at all. Aside from similarities in titles with two of their films(which they can't do anything about), the make-up designs for Frankenstein's Monster and The Wolfman don't impede on Jack Pierce's make-up designs which Universal owns the copyrights for.

I live in NY, I figured there would at least be a screening here; with so many small independent movie theaters and all.
The movie looks like a lot of fun.

They did a pretty nice job with the creature designs. Frankenstein monster looks exceptionally good.

Ah well....I guess we still got a long wait ahead of us....

I live in NY, I figured there would at least be a screening here; with so many small independent movie theaters and all.
The movie looks like a lot of fun.

They did a pretty nice job with the creature designs. Frankenstein monster looks exceptionally good.

Ah well....I guess we still got a long wait ahead of us....

You live on the east coast? The Chiller Theater convention this past Halloween held a screening of it. I think they may have even screened it twice. I couldn't attend, however. I've heard some mixed things about it, but all say it's pretty fun to watch regardless.

Sweet! "Ron Chaney" lol! The wolfman and Frankenstein in that trailer were very dynamic. The fight between them looks epic, unlike that crappy fight in Wolfman meets Frankenstein.

Oh, the actors name really is Ron Chaney... because his actually Lon Chaney Jr grandson! Wow...

You live on the east coast? The Chiller Theater convention this past Halloween held a screening of it. I think they may have even screened it twice. I couldn't attend, however. I've heard some mixed things about it, but all say it's pretty fun to watch regardless.

I guess I missed that one! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"