Not open for further replies.

Orest

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey, if u like him......

venom.jpg

Or him.......

carnage-20051029013736611-000.jpg

This is the exactly place for u. U could also like other Symbiotes like Mrs. Venom to come here. post up any symbiote related things up here!!

Another unnecessary thread?! SHOCKER!

I swear, u ppl are just fuking want me to go. for those who are like "unnecesarry thread" or "again" or what ever u tell me. LEAVE ME ALONE> I CAN POST AS MUCH AS I ****ING WANT. some1 told me to stop and every1 else jumps in coz they wanna folow the crowd. I am tired of this bull so if you are tired of my posts, or writings in any sort of manner. KEEP IT TO YOUR OWN SNOTTY SELF. jeez for crying out loud. thats why 3/4 never post coz ur afraid your buddies wil gang up on u

I swear, u ppl are just fuking want me to go. for those who are like "unnecesarry thread" or "again" or what ever u tell me. LEAVE ME ALONE> I CAN POST AS MUCH AS I ****ING WANT. some1 told me to stop and every1 else jumps in coz they wanna folow the crowd. I am tired of this bull so if you are tired of my posts, or writings in any sort of manner. KEEP IT TO YOUR OWN SNOTTY SELF. jeez for crying out loud. thats why 3/4 never post coz ur afraid your buddies wil gang up on u

LMAO!

honestly venom. are r u mental. I have a SYMBIOTE thread. one is carnage the other is eddie brock. have u read my thread title and my first writing? carnage and venom arent the only symbiotes u dooch bag

honestly venom. are r u mental. I have a SYMBIOTE thread. one is carnage the other is eddie brock. have u read my thread title and my first writing? carnage and venom arent the only symbiotes u dooch bag
HAHAHAHAHA! Now your going to bet yourself banned. Relax.

Aren't you touchy? Your right they aren't the only symbiotes, but the others don't warrant a thread, so people just talk about them in the other threads. If you hadent noticed your basically spamming. And what your mouth son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"