Official WEBSITE ONLINE!

LOL.I new that. What I didn't get was why you said ''The pic for the website is WTF?''

LOL.I new that. What I didn't get was why you said ''The pic for the website is WTF?''

My bad,what I meant by WTF? is the imagery of Thor's hammer in front of some place in New Mexico. I don't think that it's a acceptable enough attention getter for those who aren't familiar with Thor. If I didn't know a thing about Thor I would have thought that it was completely stupid.

My bad,what I meant by WTF? is the imagery of Thor's hammer in front of some place in New Mexico. I don't think that it's a acceptable enough attention getter for those who aren't familiar with Thor. If I didn't know a thing about Thor I would have thought that it was completely stupid.

Go to the website and you'll enjouy it a lot more.
It's not only an image.:word:

If you are familar you DO know what that is, tho it is animated. There's only so much I can copy off a site page. lol

There's also a big ol' link to the trailer on that website. If you know enough to know how to get to that website and you watch the trailer like 99% of normal people would once they see the link, I'm sure you'd be able to appreciate the main page's image.

And anyway, what's wrong with a slightly vague picture? Asking "wtf?" draws people in. Super 8's trailer had almost no substance to it whatsoever, yet it still made me curious enough to be interested in the movie.

There's also a big ol' link to the trailer on that website. If you know enough to know how to get to that website and you watch the trailer like 99% of normal people would once they see the link, I'm sure you'd be able to appreciate the main page's image.

And anyway, what's wrong with a slightly vague picture? Asking "wtf?" draws people in. Super 8's trailer had almost no substance to it whatsoever, yet it still made me curious enough to be interested in the movie.

This.

yes it is!
site03.png

Wicked :thor:

Well you could say that it's incomplete with a new and cool image of Thor,like a pic of Thor with his helmet,a front shot. A good look of him in all of his glory. The right dash of the savor factor,that trading card pack with him wearing the helmet on it left too much satisfaction to be desire,and the way a pic of it was taken was clearly lackluster.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=25718

Last edited:
I... don't really know what you're talking about now. I'm fairly certain like 99% of the people who are going to watch the movie aren't too interested in the trading cards, though. I've bought Thor's comics religiously for about 10 years and I've been following the development of the movie for over a year now, and even I don't care about the trading cards.

I... don't really know what you're talking about now. I'm fairly certain like 99% of the people who are going to watch the movie aren't too interested in the trading cards, though. I've bought Thor's comics religiously for about 10 years and I've been following the development of the movie for over a year now, and even I don't care about the trading cards.

Umm I was trying to get my point across in relation to a lack of a good enough pic of Thor wearing his helmet,I was never arguing that people in general when it comes to this movie care about the Thor trading cards. The link that I put up was suppose to illustrate my point about a lack of a good image with Thor wearing his helmet,and also by that being around on something like a poster or website helps crush a certain misconception about who the main character of the movie is, afterall some people tend to maintain untrue information. I think that you got a tad too aggressive and mad over what I said,for like no reason. But whatever...you can't help how you feel about stuff sometimes. :o

Last edited:
I wasn't aggressive or mad at all. Sorry if you took it that way. :huh:

As for a nice pic of Thor, yeah, we could probably use one. Really, if that poster/Empire cover pic had the helmet, it'd be perfect. Not a frontal shot, but it highlights Mjolnir and gives a pretty badass impression of Thor. But I'm sure we'll get more iconic images of Thor as we move along. This is just the beginning of the marketing campaign.

I wasn't aggressive or mad at all.Sorry if you took it that way. :huh:

As for a nice pic of Thor, yeah, we could probably use one. Really, if that poster/Empire cover pic had the helmet, it'd be perfect. Not a frontal shot, but it highlights Mjolnir and gives a pretty badass impression of Thor. But I'm sure we'll get more iconic images of Thor as we move along. This is just the beginning of the marketing campaign.

About the Empire cover,I agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"