Official X-Men Avatar thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, with as many pages as there are in this thread, first let me apologize if I missed it.

These are some of the hottest avatars around, but, I haven't noticed any Colossus avatars. Like I said, I probably missed it when my eyes started turning to goo after the 25th page. hahaha

Any out there of the hunky man of steel?

Thanks for any help

Ah u should be there in no time, and thanks.

Just my choices for when I hit 6,000:

vxn8rr.gif
storm8.gif
stormfoggifev2.gif
2xmnentrance.gif
75-x3phoenix03-4.gif
stormfog2nr4.gif

OH...MY....GOD! I've been complaining and complaining and it's finally hear. The day of April 30th, 2008. I know it's not that big of a deal to you all, but it is to me. Finally, I repeat, FINALLY, my 6,000th post!!!!!!!!!!:

6,000th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats javon!!!!! (That was actually your 6,001 post)

I only have 1529 to go ..... :(

Ah u should be there in no time, and thanks.

Just my choices for when I hit 6,000:

storm8.gif
2xmnentrance.gif

I really like these two...

OH...MY....GOD! I've been complaining and complaining and it's finally hear. The day of April 30th, 2008. I know it's not that big of a deal to you all, but it is to me. Finally, I repeat, FINALLY, my 6,000th post!!!!!!!!!!:

congrats javon :woot: :)

Congrats javon!!! Parteh time!

:grin:

Can someone make me a signature (a banner if you will), with a cool dark picture of Rogue, and Dark Rogue written with interesting letters? Can someone do it? Thanks anyway.

OMG I thought this thread got deleted! Doesn't matter since X3 is soo outta style, but good to know I can still use some. Oh the good ol' days....:csad:

damn no one's posted in here for a long time...but can anyone make me a sexy new 75x75 avvy of Pyro? I'm not too slick on the compu..

Can someone do Mystique from X2 sliding through the military doors while giving the finger in 100x100 OR Mystique from X1 on the floor after she kicks Logan and licks her lips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"